Class 11 IIT JEE Online Courses
Arjuna JEE Fastrack 2024
Arjuna JEE 3.0 2024
Arjuna JEE 2.0 2024
Arjuna JEE 2024
PW IOQM 2023
Victory 11th BoardsJEENEET
Agni WB Boards WB JEE NEET
Best Online Course for IIT-JEE Class 11
The JEE Exam 2025 is one of the toughest exams in the country. Every year, hundreds of thousands of students prepare for the JEE Exam. The best time to begin JEE preparation is in 11th grade. For students in class 11, PW has come up with the best JEE Mains and Advanced courses. In these courses, students will learn from the country's best educators at an affordable price. The online courses for IIT JEE comprise live lectures and notes designed per the latest exam pattern of the IIT JEE examination.
This course will cover the complete syllabus for JEE Exam for Class 11th (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
Class 11th students and students who have just passed the Class 10th exam and want to crack JEE exam are eligible to sit in this examination.
Category Rating- IIT JEE Class 11th: 4.82/5 (1,153,769)
Why Join Physics Wallah To Crack IIT JEE?
- PW launched 26 new YT channels in 2022, which helped us increase the total number of students on YouTube from 8.7 million to 22 million.
- We have produced industry-best results, with 15000+ PWians qualifying in JEE, NEET, and NDA exams. 1 out of 5 students selected for JEE and 1 out of 6 chosen for both the NEET and NDA exams were PWians.
- Our flagship programs, JEE and NEET, have continued to grow 2x. At the same time, Foundation and Defense Wallah have seen a surge of 3x in student enrollment.
- Physics Wallah has to build a separate platform named Sarthi only to solve students' doubts. More than 50 million questions have been answered, with an 81% satisfaction rate.
- PW is delivering magnificent results. Last year, one in every five students was chosen for the JEE exam, and one in every six was chosen for the NEET exam.
Most Engaging Batches for Class 11th IIT JEE
Arjuna JEE 2023
This batch will cover the Class 11th syllabus (JEE Main and JEE Advanced). Students will get live classes, recorded video lectures, notes, and daily practice problems with video solutions. This batch will also provide a bridge (Basics of Class 11th) course. The syllabus of the Arjuna batch will be completed by Jan 2023.
Arjuna JEE Fast Track Batch
Arjuna JEE Fast Track is a three-month course for Class 11th students preparing for JEE Mains and Advanced. This batch will cover the 11th grade (JEE Mains and Advanced) syllabus. With this course, students will get recorded video lectures, the best in doubt-solving faculty, notes, and DPP with video solutions.
Students can enroll in batches designed for the IIT JEE full course or the IIT JEE crash course according to their requirements; the courses will provide you with the following:
- Class 11th (JEE Mains and Advance) syllabus for session 2023-24: Core subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics will be covered.
- Live online classes and JEE: will be provided to students enrolled in the course. If a student has missed the live class, he/she can watch JEE Recorded lectures any number of times.
- Live Doubt Classes:Physics Wallah provides the best in class doubt-solving faculties. Students will get live-only doubt-solving sessions. In it, students will be able to ask questions live with our best doubt-solving faculty.
- Study Material:With Live classes for JEE Mains and Advanced, students will get recorded lectures, notes, daily practice problems, and it’s video solutions.
- Test Series:For the best preparation, tests are scheduled every 14 days until JEE 2024. Students can access the test planner from the batch notice section.
Benefits of the courses
- A lecture planner and test planner will be provided.
- Daily practice problems(DPPs) will be provided in pdf format with solutions in video format.
- Committed faculty to solving doubts through best-in-class Doubt Engine.
- Course taught by best faculty in India.
- Interactive test platform with All India Ranking.
- The best site for IIT JEE preparation for the students of class 11th
- In case any student misses live classes, he/she can watch recorded lectures any number of times; recorded lectures will be provided after live classes.
- A revision planner will be provided to students before the exams.