GSEB HSC Board 2024, Date sheet, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
GSEB Class 12 Exam: Every year, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) holds the HSC Class 12 board exams. Students can apply for the GSEB 12th exam by submitting the necessary paperwork and fee to their institutions.
The GSEB 12th examination 2024 is held in two sessions. The updated Class 12 syllabus has been announced by the board. Students must review the GSEB Class 12 syllabus 2024 to determine which topics they must study.
In order to become more acquainted with the kinds of topics that will be asked in the GSEB 12th exams, students are able to download and complete GSEB 12th previous year's question papers. The GSEB HSC Science Result 2024 was issued on May 2, 2024, at 9:00 a.m. on the board's official website, gseb.org.
|GSEB HSC Board 2024 Quick Links|
|GSEB HSC Time Table 2024||GSEB HSC admit card 2024||GSEB HSC syllabus 2024|
|GSEB 12th Class Textbook 2024||GSEB HSC Result 2024||GSEB HSC Question Papers|
|GSEB HSC Exam Pattern 2024|
|Full Exam Name||Gujarat Board Higher Secondary School Certificate|
|Short Exam Name||GSEB HSC Exam|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Gujarati +1 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
Check, State Board
|31 May '24||GSEB HSC Result 2024 General stream|
|2 May '24||GSEB HSC Science Result 2024|
|25 Mar '24||GSEB HSC exams 2024 - Computer Education (Theory)|
|25 Mar '24||
GSEB HSC exams 2024 - Gujarati (First language & Second Language)
Hindi (First language & Second Language)
Marathi Paper (First language)
Sanskrit Urdu (First language)
Persian Sindhi (First language)
Arabic Tamil (First language) Prakrit
|24 Mar '24||GSEB HSC exams 2024 - English paper - I|
|20 Mar '24||GSEB HSC exams 2024 - Maths|
|18 Mar '24||GSEB HSC exams 2024 - Life Sciences|
|16 Mar '24||GSEB HSC exams 2024 - Chemistry|
|14 Mar '24||GSEB HSC exams 2024 - Physical Science|
|14 Mar '24 - 29 Mar '24||GSEB HSC exams 2024|
The State Board's official website has posted the updated curriculum. Both the Science and General streams of the GSEB HSC Syllabus for 2023–24 have been made available. Students must attentively study through the GSEB HSC syllabus 2023 and pay attention to all the key points.
GSEB HSC Maths Syllabus
|Relations And Functions||Application of Derivatives|
|Determinants||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Integrals||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Continuity and Differentiability||Matrices|
|Application of Integrals||Linear Programming|
GSEB Class 12 Syllabus 2023-24 for Physics
|Alternating current||Electrostatic potential and capacitance|
|Electromagnetic waves||Current electricity|
|Ray optics and optical instruments||Moving charges and magnetism|
|Magnetism and Matter||Dual nature of radiation and matter|
|Wave optics||Electromagnetic induction|
|Electric charges and fields|
GSEB Class 12 Syllabus 2023-24 for Chemistry
|Structure of Atom||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Hydrogen|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||S-Block Elements|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Some p-Block Elements|
|Gases and Liquids||Organic Chemistry|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Some Basic Principles and Techniques|
GSEB Class 12 Syllabus 2023-24 for Biology
|Physiology of Plants|
|Physiology of Animals|
|Reproduction, Growth and Development|
|Ecology and Environment|
|Biology and Human Welfare|
GSEB 12th Syllabus for General Stream
Both the Commerce and Arts topics are included in the Gujarat Board's General Stream. For commerce, the disciplines are business studies, accounting, and economics, whereas, for arts, they include political science, geography, and the arts, among other things. For effective preparation, students must be well-versed in the GSEB HSC Syllabus for General Stream.
|GSEB Class 12 Syllabus 2022-23 for Political Science|
|Nature of party system in India|
|Peace and Development|
|Elections in India|
|India and the World|
|Indian Democracy: Challenges and Response|
|Development and Democracy|
|Environment and World Politics|
GSEB Class 12 Syllabus 2022-23 for Economics
|Graph in Economics|
|Indicators of Growth and Development|
|Money and Inflation|
|Banking and Monetary Policy|
|Emerging Issues in the Indian Economy|
GSEB Class 12 Syllabus 2023 for Accountancy
|Reconstruction of Partnerships|
|Dissolution of Partnership Firm|
|Share Capital Transaction|
|Accounting for Debentures|
|Analysis of Financial Statements|
|Deshi Nama System|
GSEB Class 12 Syllabus 2023 for Geography
|Human Geography: An Introduction|
|Primary and Secondary Activities of Mankind|
|Global Problems: From a geographical perspective|
|Data Sources and their compilation,|
|Presentation of Statistical Data|
|Data Analysis and Mapmaking Using Computer|
The Arts, Science, and Commerce streams are covered by the GSEB HSC exam pattern 2024. A total of three hours and fifteen minutes are allotted for the paper-pen exam.
Students must be familiar with the marking structure, amount of questions, and types of questions asked in the exam by knowing the GSEB 12th 2024 exam pattern.
Students must obtain 33% to pass the GSEB Class 12 Exam exams.
- Students can obtain their hall ticket by entering their application number or SID number, as well as their School Index number or date of birth, on the official website.
- Theory test admission cards are made accessible in individual schools.
- A crucial piece of documentation that must be taken to the exam is the GSEB 12th admit card 2024.
- It includes information such as the candidate's name, roll number, exam schedule, school name, signature, and photo, among other things.
- The admit card was distributed to pupils by each school. Private students can obtain it on the GSEB's official website.
Documents Required at Exam
- Class 12 GSEB Exam Admit Card
The Gujarat Board announced the GSEB HSC results for Science on May 2, 2024, and the results for Commerce and Arts on May 31, 2024. The GSEB 12th 2024 test results are now published on the official website. Students must log in to the website using their six-digit GSEB roll number to view the GSEB HSC result 2024.
How to Check the GSEB 12th Result 2024
- gseb.org is the official website.
- Click on the appropriate result link.
- On the login page, enter the seat number.
- Press the 'Submit' button.
- It will show the result on the screen.
- Take a printout and save it somewhere secure for future reference.
The following are the main eligibility requirements for taking the GSEB 12th exams:
- A student must have completed class 11 at the Gujarat Body of Secondary Education or any recognised educational body.
- The applicant must be engaged in a GSEB-affiliated school's 12th grade.
- He/she must have met the minimum attendance requirement in class 12.
Offline and online applications are available.
Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT | Demand Draught | Bank Challan | Other modes of payment
- Students taking the GSEB HSC test 2024 must fill out an application form to sit for the exam.
- For private students, the GSEB 12th application form 2024 can be completed online.
- Regular students enrolled in schools have their schools fill out the application form on their behalf.
The following pointers will help students prepare for the GSEB 12th exams in 2024:
- Make a schedule to allow ample time to prepare for and revise each subject.
- Spend extra time on each subject's weak points.
- Make a separate notebook for crucial points. It is also a good idea to use the highlighter to highlight important terminology, phrases, acronyms, equations, and formulae.
- Solve as many prior years' question papers as you can and try to finish them in the time provided.
- After completing these prior year question papers, students should check over their answer sheets to judge their performance and where they stand at the current stage of preparation.
Q1. Will there be board exams for Class 10 GSEB in 2024?
Ans. The GSEB HSC and SSC board exams will begin in March 2024. The complete GSEB timetable 2024 will be published in the article as well as on the board's official website: gsebeservice.com or gseb.org, as well as in this article.
Q2. Is there a Board 2024?
Ans.CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2024: The 2024 Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 and 10 board examinations will begin on February 15. The 2024 tests will start on February 15, 2024, in accordance the CBSE result notice that was released today.
Q3. Are 2024 Boards simple?
Ans.Overall, this paper is simple to average and takes a balanced approach for students of all backgrounds. The study also stated that it was totally based on the CBSE Handbook. On March 15, 2024, pupils in class 10 will take their social science exam.
Q4. Is the GSEB decreasing the curriculum for 2024?
Ans.The Gujarat GSEB Board has reduced (delete) the new Class 10 syllabus for 2024-24. The Gujarat government recently announced the elimination of specific themes or chapters from textbooks for the 2024-24 school year.
Q5. Will there be GSEB class 12 board exams in 2024?
Ans.On May 1, the board published the GSEB 12th result date 2024 on the official website. The GSEB Board has published the GSEB 12th result 2024 for the General streams on the official website. Supplementary exams will be held tentatively in July 2024. The GSEB 12th examinations 2024 were held between March 14 and March 29.