Career in Interior Designing
Introduction About Interior Designing
The course consists of developing concepts, spaces, research, and managing projects.
Interior designing is the art of designing interior furniture, furnishings, design patterns, and color combinations to meet the demand for customized solutions.
Eligibility for Interior Designing
10+2. Some colleges / universities select students based on their performance in aptitude test. The candidate’s skills in Mathematics, science, drawing skills, etc. are tested.
Courses in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Interior Design.
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design (BID)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Interior Design
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Interior Design & Resource Management
Institutes/Universities for Interior Designing
- School of Interior Design, CEPT, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Design Discipline, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- SNDT Women's University, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Meera Bai Institute of Technology, New Delhi.