KCET Candidate Login 2019 - Candidates aspiring for Karnataka Common Entrance Test must be familiar with the process of KCET 2019 candidate login. Candidates appearing for the exam are required to fill the application form using the candidate login of KCET 2019. Not only for this, KCET candidate login 2019 will also be required to download the admit card, answer keys, result and for all the other important announcement related to the entrance exam. Candidates must remember the credentials for candidate login as all the necessary documents of KCET will be accessed through these. Candidates can check the details that comprise the KCET 2019 candidate login on this page and the process to recover the credentials if forgotten. Read the article to know all the details regarding KCET candidate login 2019.
KCET 2019 Candidate Login
- Once the registration is successfully completed, candidates will receive their KCET application number and user ID through SMS to their registered mobile phone number as well as on the registered email-id.
- Candidates will have to use these login credentials to complete the application procedure, download the admit card and check the result when announced.
- Candidates will have the provision to change the password so that they can remember it in future.
- Candidates will have to click on “Login” button to complete the application procedure by entering the details of the login of KCET 2019.
Forgot or Lost KCET Candidate login 2019 Details?
In case a candidate forgets the login details, he/she can retrieve them by following the procedure given below.
Step 1: The first step to retrieve the login details is to click on the “Forgot Password” tab. Candidates will have to enter the following details and have to click on submit button after the details are entered.
- User ID
- KCET Application Number
- Secret Question
- Security code
Step 2: After clicking the submit button, candidates will be directed to the ‘Create Password’ window where they have to enter the following details
- User ID
- KCET 2019 application number
- New password
- Confirm new password
- Click on submit
The new password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
KCET Candidate Login 2019 for Application Form:
After the successful registration, candidates have to use the KCET login details to completely fill the application form. They will have to enter the User ID and password assigned to them. Candidates can also change their password accordingly after doing login for the first time.
KCET Candidate Login 2019 for Admit Card
Candidates will have to enter the login details of KCET 2019 to download the admit card which is expected to be made available in the first or second week of April.
KCET 2019 Candidate Login to check Result
The result of KCET 2019 will tentatively be declared in the first week of June. Candidates will be required to enter the login details to check the result and marks scored in the entrance exam.