Surface Area and Volume of Class 9
If any figure such as cuboids, which has three dimensions length, width and height are known as three dimensional figures. Where are rectangle has only two dimensions i.e. length and width. Three dimensional figures have volume in addition to areas of surface from which these solid figures are formed.
A cuboid is a solid figure, held by six rectangular plane regions
Here, In cuboid we have six faces namely
We also have 12 edges, where two sides meets namely
A cuboid in which we have all length, breadth, height of equal lengths, is called a cube.
It also has six faces and twelve edges.
- SOLID FIGURES
- SURFACE AREA OF A CUBOID AND A CUBE
- VOLUME OF A CUBE AND A CUBOID
- SURFACE AREA OF A RIGHT CIRCULAR CONE
- VOLUME OF RIGHT CIRCULAR CONE
- SPHERE AND HEMI-SPHERE
- VOLUME OF SPHERE AND HEMI-SPHERE
- Surface area and volume class 9 all formulas
- Solved Question
- Exercise 1
- Exercise 2
- Exercise 3 (Subjective)
- Exercise 4 (Subjective)