Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET) is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, DTE for admitting students to various Bachelor programmes in Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy.
The best selling Self Study guide, for the systematic preparation of MHT CET Mathematics has been upgraded as per the latest XI & XII Syllabus 2017-18. It covers the whole syllabus comprehensively in Chapterwise manner.
Complete theory in each chapter is well supported with important Notes, Tables, Graphs, and Figures as per the latest syllabus, pattern and level of the exam.
Three level Exercises having objective Questions ensure the graded practice and step by step enhancement in the understanding of each chapter.
Books for MHCET ARE as follows
3. Cengage learning physics by b m sharma
1 CENGAGE set of 6 books for chemistry (exam crack series) by KS.Verma
2. Organic chemistry by Solomon & Fryhle
Do clear your basics from RD.Sharma and then only proceed further
1. Algebra: G Tewani (cengage)
2. Trigonometry , vector and 3 d geometry: G Tewani (cengage)
3. Calculus : G Tewani (cengage)
4. Coordinate geometry: Arihant (s k goyal)
5. Play with graphs : Amit M Agrawal