Determining Factors of MHT CET Cutoff 2019
The cutoff of MHT CET 2019 will be determined by the authorities after referring to the following points related to the examination:
- Previous year’s cutoff trends
- Total number of candidates in MHT CET 2019
- The level of difficulty of the examination
- Number of seats available for the particular course
- Category of the candidates
The cutoff of MHT CET 2018:
|Computer Science Engineering||102308|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||102386|
|Food Engineering and Technology||87535|
|Oil, Oleo-chemicals, and Surfactants Technology||1855|
|Polymer Engineering and Technology||1376|
|Pharmaceuticals Chemistry and Technology||1472|
MHT CET Cut off Marks 2019 Details
- The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra has announced the MHT CET Cut off Marks for round 1 and 2 of counselling.
- The MHT CET Cut off Marks 2019 will be available separately for All India and Maharashtra seats.
- For admission into various engineering courses offered by the member institutes in the state of Maharashtra, candidates have to score the minimum cutoff declared by The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra.
- MHT CET Cut off Marks 2019 is declared in the form of closing rank along with JEE Main paper 1 score/MHT CET score.
Candidates who meet the minimum cutoff are shortlisted for admission and they have to participate in the counselling of MHT CET 2019.