KCET EXAM CENTRE-
KCET 2019 will be held in the offline mode on April 18 and 19 in around 54 KCET exam centres across 29 districts of Karnataka. The application process of KCET 2019 will be available from the first week of February 2019. The allotted exam centre will be mentioned on KCET 2019 Admit Card, and candidates can download it till April 15, 2019.
- Examination centres will be allotted to candidates based on the choices made by them at the time of filling KCET Application Form.
- The selected exam centres of KCET cannot be changed after the submission of the online application form.
- Allotment of exam centres will be done based on the selection of the candidate and the availability of the centre.
- Practical Test on “Identification of Agriculture Related Specimens” to claim seat under agriculturist quota is scheduled for April 27, 2019 on 9 am onwards.
- Those candidates who have cleared the qualifying examination of higher secondary examination or its equivalent examination within Karnataka, they will take the KCET 2019 at a place, which is located in the district where they have studied 2nd PUC/12th standard or any other equivalent examination.
List of KCET 2019 Exam Centers
- Changes in the exam centre will not be entertained at any later stage.
- Those who are seeking eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses should appear for CET 2019 in a test center located at Bangalore only.
- Candidates should select the test center located in the same district from where they have qualified the PUC / 12th standard / equivalent examination.
|DISTRICT||EXAM PLACE||DISTRICT||EXAM PLACE|
|K G F||---||---|
KCET 2019 Centers for Practical Test
The candidates seeking seats reserved under Agriculturist Quota will have to appear for KCET Agriculture Practical Test on April 27, 2019. Candidates can carefully go through the instructions for the practical test as well as the list of practical test centers mentioned below.
- Practical Test Fees: INR 500 for General and OBC (INR 250 for SC, ST and Category -1), this fee amount will be paid at the respective Practical Test Centre on the day of verification of documents in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller of the respective University as indicated in the table.
- Students belonging to the following districts, where they are appearing for their CET exam shall appear for practical test in the Centers mentioned against the districts. This has to be strictly followed.
- No request for change of centre is permitted.
- Agriculturist and other related certificates of the candidates claiming the seat under Agriculturist Quota will be verified from May 12 – 18, 2019 during office hours (9.00 am to 3.30 pm) in the following respective centers only.
- Practical test will be conducted at all the centers on April 27, 2019 from 9.00am.
- Candidate should appear for the practical test in the SAME centre where the documents are verified.
- Candidates without verification of the documents during the prescribed date will not be permitted to appear for practical test.
Practical Test Centers and the Districts falling under each center –
|Center||Name of the District/s covered||Center code||Name of the center/ college and contact no.||DD in favour of|
|UNIVERSITY OF AGRI. SCIENCES, GKVK, BANGALORE||Bangalore District (Urban & Rural)/ Chikkaballapur||1 (A)||College of Agriculture, UAS, GKVK, Bangalore, Bangalore District Ph.No.080/23330684 (O) (M) 9449866910||Comptroller, UAS, GKVK, Bangalore|
|Hassan/ Chickmagalur||1 (B)||College of Agri. Karekere, Hassan District Ph.No.08172/221177 (O) (M) 9449866923|
|Mandya||1 (C)||College of Agri. V.C.Farm, Mandya-571405. Ph.No. 08232/277211, (277410) (O) (M)9449866911|
|UNIVERSITY OF AGRI. SCIENCES, DHARWAD||Dharwad/Gadag/ Haveri/Karwar (UK)||2 (A)||College of Agri. University of Agri. Sciences, Yethinagudda, Dharwad Ph.No.0836/2792180 (M) 9448495301||Comptroller UAS, Dharwad|
|UNIVERSITY OF AGRI. SCIENCES, RAICHUR||Raichur/Yadagiri||3 (A)||College of Agri. University of Agri. Sciences, Raichur Ph.No.08532/220041 (O) (M) 9480696309||Comptroller, UAS, Raichur|
|UNIVERSITY OF AGRI. & HORTICULTURAL SCIENCES, SHIVAMOGGA||Shivamogga/ Chickmagalur/ Davanagere/ Chitradurga/Karwar (UK)||4 (A)||College of Agri. University of Agri. & Hort. Sciences, Shivamogga Ph.No.08182/267013 (M) 9480838955||Comptroller, UAHS, Shivamogga|
|UNIVERSITY OF HORTICULTURAL SCIENCES, BAGALKOT||Bagalkot/Vijapura||5 (A)||College of Horticulture, Udyanagiri, Near Simikeri Cross, Bagalkot Ph.No.08354/200671/200669 (M) 9449872876||Comptroller, UHS, Bagalkot|
|Mysore/ Chamarajanagar/ Coorg||5 (B)||College of Horticulture, Mysore Ph.No.0821- 2902140/2970413 (M) 9449872870|
|Koppal/Bellary||5 (C)||College of Horticulture, Munirabad, Koppal Ph.No. 08539/270453 (M) 9448114357|
|Belagavi||5 (D)||Kittur Rani Channamma College of Horticulture, Arabhavi, Gokak, Belagavi591218 Ph.No.08332/293436/284681 (M) 9449872860|
|Kolar/Chickballapura||5 (E)||College of Horticulture, NH – 4, Tamaka, Kolar. Ph.No.08152/243208 (M) 9480696384|
|KARNATAKA VETERINARY, ANIMAL & FISHERIES SCIENCES UNIVERSITY, BIDAR||Ramanagaram/ Tumkur||6 (B)||Veterinary College, Hebbal, Bangalore Ph.No. 080/23410509 (O)||Comptroller, KVA & FSU, Bidar|
|Bidar/Gulburga||6 (A)||College of Veterinary, KVA & FSU, Bidar Ph.No. 08482/245106 (O) (M) 9448102761|
|Dakshina Kannada/ Udupi/Coorg||6 (C)||Fisheries College, Matshya Nagar, Mangalore Ph.No.0824/2244356 (O) 0824-2439256 (O)|
KCET 2019 Exam Center Allotment
- It is mandatory for Candidates passing the qualifying examination in Karnataka to appear for the test in a center located in the same district from where they pursued 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent.
- In case, multiple exam centers are allotted in the same district, candidates can choose the examination center according to their own discretion.
- Candidates will indicate the place where they want to appear for the entrance exam while filling the online application form.
- The test code will be automatically fetched by the server when you enter the place of examination.
- Candidates should finally save the choice after filling all the other details in the application name. They should carefully go through the above mentioned list before filling the place of examination. The exam center and its address would be mentioned in KCET 2019 Admit Card.
Note: Applicants who claim reservation meant for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates, should appear for a Kannada language test on April 20, 2019 at the Bangalore Center only.
KCET 2019 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates are advised to adhere to the guidelines while appearing for KCET 2019.
- Candidates should reach the exam center at least an hour before the schedule of exam. They should carry the valid Identity proof documents along with the KCET 2019 admit card to the exam center i.e.:
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Candidates should go through the instructions carefully before writing the exam.
- All the candidates appearing for the exam should sign the attendance sheet in the presence of an exam invigilator.
- Every candidate should take the seat allotted to them only inside the examination hall.
- Candidates should focus on their exams only and avoid creating any disturbance during the conduct of exam.
- Candidates are prohibited from using any unfair means during the conduct of exam.
- Candidates should not carry any electronic devices like phones, electronic calculators, pagers, etc. to the exam hall.
- They should not carry any bits of papers or documents to the exam hall except the KCET 2019 admit card.
- Candidates are not permitted to go outside the exam hall during the conduct of exam.
- Any violation of the rules or any unfair means used during the examination could lead to disqualification of the candidature.
KCET 2019 FAQs (Exam Center Related)
Q. I am a Horanadu Kannadiga candidate.I applied for CET‐2019 under clause (c). What documents are to be submitted during verification?
- SSLC Marks card
- II PUC marks card
- Study certificate showing Kannada as mother tongue
- Domicile certificate in Karnataka
- Domicile certificate outside the State
- Parent's 10th marks card or cumulative record showing mother tongue as Kannada.
- Sworn in declaration of the parent regarding mother tongue on INR 20 stamp paper