Best Online Courses for CA Foundation
The CA Foundation Course is the initial level of the CA Course required to become a Chartered Accountant. At this level, you'll learn the fundamentals of accounting, business law, mathematics, and economics. In May and November of each year, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts the CA Foundation exams.
The Whole Syllabus For CA Foundation Will Be Covered In This Course.
Students who appear or appear in the class of 2012 may register for the CA Foundation course according to the qualifying requirements.
Why should you join Physics Wallah in order to crack the CA Foundation?
- The total number of YouTube learners increased from 8.7 million to 22 million as a result of PW's 26 new YouTube Channel launches in 2022.
- We have produced results that are among the best in the industry, with over 15000 PWians passing the JEE, NEET, and NDA exams. PWians accounted for one out of every five JEE candidates and six NEET and NDA candidates.
- JEE and NEET, our flagship programs, have grown by a factor of two. Simultaneously, student enrollment at Foundation and Defense Wallah has tripled.
- To answer students' questions, Physics Wallah must create a separate platform called Sarthi. Over 50 million questions have been answered, with an 81% satisfaction rate.
- PW is producing a successful performance. Last year, one in every five students was chosen for the JEE exam, and one in every six was chosen for the NEET exam.
Most Interesting Batches For CA Foundation
The entire CA foundation syllabus will be covered in this course. Regular Classes, Live or Recorded. There will be mentoring sessions available. 110 days for the normal batch Date of Batch Start: January 2, 2023. CA Foundation May/June Exam 2023 is the batch's end date. Validity: May/June 2023 exam for the CA foundation. There will be DPPs and lecture notes available in PDF format. There will be a DPP solution available. We'll provide a doubt engine. Up until the first week of April, the syllabus will be finished. Every Sunday, a practice exam will be conducted for two subjects.
This batch is for the May/June 2023 CA Foundation attempt (Fasttrack). By the first week of April, the curriculum will be finished. Six days a week of Class (Recorded Class with unlimited views) will be held. We will conduct a special doubt session LIVE. A doubt engine is available. Each chapter's quiz will be available once it has been completed. Classmates, DPPs, and DPP Solutions will be available in PDF format. The entire curriculum will be covered. The students will take a practice exam on alternating Sundays. Additionally, mentoring sessions will be offered.
Subjects to be covered
Students will be taught using the most recent syllabus, which includes the following:
- Paper - Principles and Practices of accounting.
- Paper - Business Mathematics, Logical reasoning, and Statistics.
- Paper - Business laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting.
- Paper - Business Economics and Business Commercial knowledge.
CA Foundation Chanakya Batch
On the free CA Wallah YouTube channel as well as our app, all of the topics Principles and Practices of Accounting, Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics, Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting, Business Economics, and Business Commercial Knowledge will be covered in a one-shot format. The app will include Classnotes and DPP. The marathon series will start on December 1. Each Sunday, a test will be held. On Sunday evening, a doubt session will be held on CA Wallah's YouTube channel.
Advantages of Course
- There Will Be A Lecture And Test Planner Available.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs) Will Be Made Available In Pdf Format With Video Solutions.
- Dedicated Professors Who Use The Greatest Doubt Engine To Resolve Students' Questions.
- The Greatest Faculty In India Are Teaching The Course.
- Test Platform With An Interactive All India Ranking.
- The Top Website For Class Eleven Kids To Prepare For The CA foundation.
- If Students Cannot Attend Live Classes, They Will Be Followed By Recorded Lectures That Can Be Viewed As Many Times As Needed.
- Before Exams, Pupils Will Receive A Revision Schedule.