CBSE Worksheet for chapter-3 Tissues class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-3 Tissues class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 3
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Active divisions take place in the cells of
Grass stem elongates by the activity of
- Primary meristem
- Secondary meristem
- Intercalary meristem
- Apical meristem
Collenchyma mainly forms
- Inner cortex
State whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
- Phloem cells carry manufactured food from leaves to other parts.
- Veins of leaves have both xylem and phloem.
- The older xylem tissue does not participate in transport.
- The sclerenchyma consists of actively dividing cells.
- Define the term “tissue”.
- How many types of elements together make up the xylem tissue? Name them.
- How are simple tissues different from complex tissues in plants?
- What are the functions of the stomata?
- What is the role of epidermis in plants?
How does the cork act as a protective tissue?