ICSE Worksheet for chapter-10 Atmospheric Pollution class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find ICSE Worksheet for chapter-10 Atmospheric Pollution class 9
Chemistry Worksheet - 10
TOPIC: Atmospheric Pollution
For other ICSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
- Definition , pollutants in atmosphere and its source
- Causes of acid rain, composition and formation of acid rain.
- Impact of acid rain
- Global warming, green house effect, green house gases, ways of reducing green house gases.
- Ozone layer : Location, discovery, distribution, formation, depletion, causes of destruction, prevention.
Pure form of water is :
- Ground water
- Sea water
- Underground water
- Rain water
Which of the following is the correct group of green house gases ?
- CO2, CH4, NO2, CFC
- CO2, SO2, O3, CH4
- CO2, CH4, NO, CFC
- CO, N2O, O3, CFC
Carbon monoxide is hazardous gas, inhaling this gas which of the following is affected ?
- Cell membrane
Which of the following pollutants is not harmful to the lungs ?
Non-ionizing radiations with specific biological effects are-
- Beta rays
- Gamma rays
- UV radiations
Ultraviolet radiations from sunlight causes a reaction that produces –
- Carbon monoxide
- Sulphur dioxide
What are :
- Primary pollutant.
- Secondary pollutant.
- What are green house gases ? How are they responsible for global warming ?
- What is smog ? State its damaging effects ?
- Give the composition, cause and impact of acid rain.
- Enumerate methods of protecting the ozone layer and preventing its depletion.
- ‘Oxides of nitrogen namely nitrous oxide are released into the atmosphere from varied sources ‘. Explain the statement with relevant sources.
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths