Full Proof Strategy To Score Perfect 100 In Class 12 All Subjects Board Exam
Dec 05, 2022, 16:45 IST
High school students across India eagerly await their board exams as it is one of their most important academic milestones. Class 12 students, in particular, are pressured to score perfectly in all their subjects as it can determine their prospects. If you're a Class 12 student under pressure to score a perfect 100 in board exams, this blog post is for you. This blog will share a full-proof strategy to score a perfect 100 in all your subjects. So continue reading to learn how you can accomplish this academic achievement.
|Table of Content|
How to get a flawless 100 on all of your Class 12 board test questions cannot be answered in a generalized way. However, certain strategies can help you achieve this impossible-seeming target.
- Invest in a good study guide:
Make sure to get your hands on a good study guide that covers all the topics you need to know for the exam. This will make studying a lot easier and more efficient as in a good study guide, each topic would be explained in a precise manner with plenty of questions to give you an abundance of practice.
- Invest in a good coaching institute:
Investing in a good coaching institute can not only help you understand the concepts better but can also ensure that you get good and maybe a perfect score in your board exams. Go for India's one of the best coaching institutes for the board exam, Physicswallah, and you'll surely witness a change in your preparation. The video lectures and study materials provided by them are framed by the best teaching faculties from around India.
- Make a study schedule that works for you.
This is one of the most important pointers for scoring a perfect 100. First, you should ensure that you clearly understand the syllabus and the examination pattern. This will help you effectively plan your studies and focus on the more important topics. A study schedule that is perfectly designed for you will not only help you in aligning your studies in the right manner but will also spare you some time for other activities that are also essential.
- Take practice tests:
To ace the exam, it is important that you take as many practice tests as possible. This will help you get an idea of the questions that will be asked and also help you improve your time management skills. Solve previous year's papers and mock tests to get an idea of the questions asked in the exams. This will help you boost your confidence and improve your time management skills. It will also help you understand the important topics from the questions that are repeated on a regular basis.
- Revise regularly:
Studying everything and revising nothing can lead to difficulty in remembering important pointers in the exam. Make sure to revise all the topics regularly. This will help you remember the concepts better and make it easier for you to score high marks on the exam.
- Get plenty of rest:
Lastly, make sure to get plenty of rest before the board exam. This will help you stay calm and focused during the exam and also help you avoid making any silly mistakes. Remember to maintain good health and relaxation throughout the exam period. Eat healthy food, get enough sleep and exercise regularly to keep your mind and body fresh. This will also help in ensuring that you are writing the correct answers and not anything nuisance.
When it comes to taking your Class 12 board exams, time management is key. Making a plan and following it precisely can help you make the most of your study time and ensure you cover all the material you need to know.
Here are certain pointers to get you started:
- Make a study schedule and stick to it.
- Take breaks and allow yourself time to relax.
- Get plenty of rest and exercise; both help to improve focus and concentration.
- Create a positive study environment where you feel comfortable working and use any tools that can help, including guidebooks and study materials.
- Be willing to ask for help when you need it. Plenty of resources are available, so don't hesitate to reach out to help if you're struggling.
Following these tips can you up for success on exam day. Time management is an important skill to master, and you can make it work with some practice.
Acing the Class 12 board exams is not as difficult as it may seem. Little planning and effort can help you in scoring full marks in all your subjects. Follow the tips and strategies mentioned in this blog post, and you'll be close to receiving the perfect score.
Q1. How to score 100 percent in the class 12 board exam?
Ans. First, be clear about the exam pattern and the marking scheme. This will help in understanding what is expected from you in the exam and how you can score full marks. Secondly, revise thoroughly and understand all the topics covered in the exam. Lastly, be confident and calm on exam day and ensure that you attempt all the questions within the allotted time.
Q2. How to prepare for the 12th board exam in 3 months?
Ans. It is possible to prepare for the 12th board exams in three months. It may seem daunting, but it can be done with careful planning and organization! Yes, the key is being organized. As you have less time and more syllabus to cover, focus first on the areas that have more questions from the board's perspective. This will help you in ensuring good marks. Lastly, practice as many sample papers as possible, as this will help in boosting up your confidence.
- Score 100/100 In Class 10 Maths Board Exam
- 5 Benefits Of Using Previous Year Solved Papers
- 11 Quick Methods To Memorise All The Formulas Of Science & Mathematics
- Full Proof Strategy To Score Perfect 100 In Class 12 All Subjects Board Exam
- NCERT Solutions - The Best Study Resource For A CBSE Student
- Class 12 Physics Board Exam! Last 3 Months Revision Strategy To Score Maximum
- CBSE Board to Introduce Two Levels of Maths Exam for Class 10
- Best Iit JEE Main and Advanced Textbooks To Help You Crack JEE 2023
- Did You Study The Most Important Math Theorems As Per NCERT Class 10 Syllabus?
- Common Mistakes Made By Students In Similarity Of Triangles In CBSE Class 10