Challenges To Democracy of Class 10
- Challenges: Difficulties which are significant and which can be overcome are known as Challenges.
- Political Reforms: Suggestions or proposals about overcoming various challenges to democracy are called “Democracy Reforms” or “Political Reforms”.
- Legal Constitutional Changes: Legal ways of reforming politics and to think of new laws to ban undesirable things are known as the legal constitutional changes.
- Right to Information Act: It is an act that empowers the people to find out what is happening in government and acts as watchdogs of democracy.
- Bureaucracy: It refers to the rule by the office or rule by the officials. The term denotes the organizations, officials and set procedures associated with any large administrative set-up. MEANING OF CHALLENGE
A challenge is not just any problem. We usually call only those difficulties a ‘challenge’ which are significant and which can be overcome. A challenge is a difficulty that carries within it an opportunity for progress. Once we overcome a challenge we go up to a higher level than before.