Necessity Of Water
Water of Class 7
Water is necessary for the growth and sustenance of both plant and animal lives. Water makes up a large percentage of animal and plant cells.
Importance of water in human life
- Water dissolves all salts and nutrients present in the food.
- An aqueous medium is required to carry out all the metabolic reactions.
- Water helps in regulating our body temperature.
- Water is required for removal of waste products.
Importance of water in plant life
- Water helps in germination of seeds and growth of plants.
- Green plants require water during photosynthesis.
- Water provides a medium for the transport of minerals and food.
NCERT SOLUTIONS FOR CLASS-7 SCIENCE (Science for grade-7 NCERT solutions)
- Distribution of water on earth
- Necessity Of Water
- Occurrence Of Water
- Physical Properties Of Water
- Chemical Properties Of Water
- Action Of Water On Metals
- Action Of Water On Non- Metals
- Tests Of Water
- World water day
- Water Cycle
- Depletion of water table
- Water management
- Mind map
- Exercise - 1
- Exercise - 2
- Exercise - 3
- Exercise - 4