Nationality: Must be of Indian nationals
Age Criteria: No age limit for appearing in MHT CET 2019.
Qualifying Examination &Marks for General Category: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognised board/ University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Qualifying Examination &Marks for Reserve Category: Candidates belonging from SC/ST/OBC categories must have 45% and above in class 12.
Candidates appearing for class 12 board or equivalent examination in 2019 will also be eligible to appear for MHT CET 2019.
For Engineering Courses:
- Candidates should be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th exam or HSC examination with subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates) must be obtained.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category)
- Obtained qualifying marks in JEE Main Paper 1 (All India Candidature Candidates, Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates)
For Pharmacy courses
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Applicant must have completed class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject. For candidates of general category, the minimum percentage criterion is 45% and for reserved category, it is 40%.
- There is no age limit applicable to this course.