NEET 2020 Question paper: Responding to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, NEET 2020 unfolded in two phases. The comprehensive NEET 2020 Question Paper featured a total of 180 questions.
The examination took place on September 13 and October 14, 2020. This article provides NEET 2020 Question Papers for all 11 languages, inclusive of solutions. The exam encompasses two codes, E and F, distributed across sets 1 to 6.
Comprising a total of 180 multiple-choice questions from physics, chemistry, and biology (zoology and botany), students are encouraged to download the NEET 2020 Question Paper PDF for effective exam preparation.
NEET 2020 Question Paper
The NTA has shared the NEET 2020 question paper on ntaneet.nic.in, and you can also find it on this page. If you took the exam on September 13, 2020, you can download the NEET 2020 question papers.
The test was in 11 languages and done with pen and paper. NTA made two sets of Codes – E, and F, numbered 1 to 6, for NEET 2020. Each question paper had 180 questions, including instructions and answer options. The questions were multiple-choice and covered physics, chemistry, and biology (both zoology and botany). You can get the NEET 2020 question paper in PDF format below for your use.
NEET 2020 Question Paper Overview
NEET aspirants who desire to practice the similar level of questions asked in the NEET EXAM, can download the NEET 2020 question paper, practice it, and speed up their preparation.
Here they can find the NEET 2020 question papers with solutions. This will give you an opportunity to analyze your preparation so that you can find your strong and weak areas.
NEET 2020 Question Paper comprises 180 multiple-choice questions, contributing to a cumulative score of 720 marks. Within the paper, candidates engage with questions across the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology. Explore the table below for a breakdown of the distribution of questions within each of these subjects.
|NEET 2020 Question Paper Distribution|
|Name of the Subject||Number of Question||Max Marks|
NEET 2020 Question paper PDF download
Check the NEET Question Paper in both Hindi and English by downloading the PDFs here. For alternative languages, find the respective links below this NEET UG Question Paper. The Answer Keys for these NEET Question Papers are provided below for your convenience.
NEET 2020 Question Paper with solution
Right after the exam, the most recent NEET previous year Question Papers, complete with solutions and answer keys, become accessible on the website. The NEET 2020 Question Paper is also now accessible.
On this page, you’ll find the previous years’ NEET 2020 Question Papers with answers. Annually, over 12-14 lakh medical aspirants participate in this examination, with approximately 1 lakh students successfully passing. Below, you’ll find a tabulated presentation of all NEET 2020 Question Papers with answer keys and solutions, categorized by different languages.
NEET 2020 Question Paper Difficulty Level
NEET 2020 received a diverse range of responses, with opinions varying. However, the consensus was that the paper fell within the moderate to easy spectrum compared to previous years.
In terms of difficulty, it adhered to the standard set by typical NEET papers, generating considerable anticipation among students due to the ample preparation time provided.
A common thread observed in all sections was their alignment with the NCERT syllabus. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology all featured straightforward questions that were easy to grasp. The general sentiment was that NEET 2020’s paper, being user-friendly, could potentially yield a higher cutoff.
Biology was perceived as the easiest, although Physics did introduce a few tricky questions. Notably, the Organic Chemistry section presented some intriguing and challenging questions, with nearly 18 questions emerging from this segment.
NEET 2020 Question Paper Analysis
- NTA organized NEET 2020 on September 13, 2020, in 155 cities, with an increased number of exam centers from 2,546 to 3,843 to ensure social distancing.
- A high percentage (85-90%) of registered candidates participated in the test.
- Candidates could choose the test language from 11 options during the application process.
- The exam had negative marking, with a deduction of 1 mark for each incorrect response.
- NEET 2020 retained the traditional offline mode for the examination.
- NEET 2020 cutoffs were as follows: General/UR (720 – 147), OBC/SC/ST (146 – 113), General-PH (146 – 129), OBC/SC/ST-PH (128 – 113).
NEET 2020 Question Paper Physics Analysis
- Difficulty level – Easy in comparison to previous years. About 30-40% of Questions directly based on the NCERT textbook.
- Easy calculations.
- Questions asked from the prescribed syllabus only.
- No controversial Questions.
NEET 2020 Question Paper Chemistry Analysis
- Difficulty level – Easy to Moderate
- Physical Chemistry – 16 Questions s, Organic Chemistry – 13 Questions s, Inorganic, Chemistry – 16 Questions s
- All Questions are based on the NCERT textbook. Statements were directly taken from the NECRT textbooks.
- Straightforward Questions and easy to comprehend.
- One controversial question with more than one correct answer.
- Not lengthy. Students should have completed the Chemistry part within 45 minutes. Enough time for revision.
- Barely a few calculations.
- An average student should have been able to attempt approximately 40 Questions s with ease.
- While others could have attempted 44 Questions.
NEET 2020 Question Paper Botany Analysis
- Difficulty level was high in comparison to previous years
- XI – 25 Question s & XII – 18 Question s
- 2 controversial Questions s with more than one correct answer
- Two Questions s were beyond the NCERT textbooks.
- The majority of Questions s were conceptual in nature with a few fact-based Questions s as well
- Not at all lengthy.
NEET 2020 Question paper Zoology Analysis
- Difficulty level – Moderate with a few exceptions.
- Multi-conceptual Questions require incisive thinking and precision.
- Some Questions s were tricky & lost in the terminology.
- A couple of terms beyond the NCERT domain.
- Two Questions s required linguistic prowess.
- Overall, the Questions s were quite thought-provoking requiring alertness of mind and critical approach.
- Comprehension, application & synthesis are required to interpret the Question
How was the NEET 2020 Question paper?
NEET 2020 question paper has different opinions. Some experts said it was not too hard, kind of in the middle compared to previous years. When people talked about the tough questions, it was like a regular NEET paper.
Now, for the NEET 2020 question paper, experts also said it was not too hard, but kind of in the middle. But some students felt it took a bit long. Physics was a bit tricky, but Biology and Chemistry were okay.
NEET 2020 Question Paper FAQs
How many questions were there in NEET 2020 Question Paper?
The NEET 2020 Question Paper consisted of a total of 180 multiple-choice questions.
What were the subjects covered in NEET 2020?
NEET 2020 covered the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Zoology and Botany).
Is the NEET 2020 Question Paper available?
Yes, the NEET 2020 Question Paper for all 11 languages, along with solutions, is available on this page.
What are the codes for the NEET 2020 exam?
The NEET 2020 exam encompasses two codes, E and F, distributed across sets 1 to 6.
How many marks is the NEET 2020 Question Paper worth?
The NEET 2020 Question Paper comprised 180 questions, contributing to a cumulative score of 720 marks.
Check NEET UG Important Links