Maths revision notes class 12
About Maths revision notes for class 12
Maths revision notes for class 12 is prepared by experts of Physics Wallah highly useful and recommended for students who are preparing of CBSE board and JEE. Class 12 Maths can be difficult and the most composite subject to study for the student. For the candidate, it’s become very difficult to prepare for the exam and score good marks in the same. Difficult things can become simpler once you start practicing class 12 Math’s problems on daily basis.
Practicing the problems of maths not only helps you to overcome the fear of the subject but also gives you confidence. And this manner, the complex subject becomes your favourite one and you can effortlessly avail the great marks.
Note: Maths revision notes for class 12 is the subject that has incredible scoring prospects and leaves no possibility of nervousness.
Why one should focus on Maths
Once the student land in class 12th, the subject of class 12 maths becomes important for him/her, especially for those who are going to choose to engineering as the career. and Maths revision notes for class 12 play very important role to score good marks in maths .There are many subjects which are important for students when it comes to making career. In such a case, you need to focus on the subject which is important as your career. Class 12 Math’s is the last standard of your academy and the most important one. It will be good if you take this class seriously because your marks will have a great impact in the coming future.
Tips to score good marks in Maths
- Time management-try to manage your 24 hours effectively with proper time table.
- Managing chapters- make your notes from 1st chapter it will help you in final revision.
- Make your focus on every question- don't jump immediately to check the solutions find your answer by yourself.
- Give time for rectifications-Analyse your mistake and avoid error.
- Don’t scribble and overwrite.
- Label graphs and figure appropriately during answering a question.
- Solve all Important Questions for Class 12 Maths and Previous Year CBSE Board Papers.
How to manage time while solving class 12 maths
- For managing time, you need to sit down and simply solve the previous year sample papers and make certain you have completed in three hours.
- You should always need to practice the long answers question and then only move to other sections in decreasing order. Therefore, you will not be panic on the day of your examination. You will be able to give your examination with complete peace.
Note: Give your class 12 maths answers step by step as this will help you in scoring good marks in your examination.
Why Maths revision notes for class 12
Academic team of Physics Wallah prepared a detail theory of all chapters of class 12 maths which are very useful for your class 12 board as well as JEE mains and advance . We have uploaded all chapters of class 12 maths with step by step explanation of all theory of the chapter in sub topics each chapter consist of 7 to 8 subtopics and 4 to 5 exercise.
Each exercise carries 15 to 30 questions based on the difficulty level of the chapter . We have also added solved questions of class 12 maths it helps you to understand the application of theory in the numerical. Maths is subject of practice once you understand the theory part of the chapter than it very important to learn how to apply the concept and theory in the questions for that your need to solve the objective and subjective questions.
Academic team of Physics Wallah unloaded all required resource which is need to become expert in class 12 maths like detail theory of the chapter and objective and subjective questions , solved example , chapter wise online test for class 12 maths, and maths formulas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How class 12 revision notes are helpful for board exams?
Ans. Class 12 math is an important subject for students. Exam preparation is a meticulous process that requires a general understanding of each chapter. This process requires hard work in preparation for the studies and will have gone through the Physics Wallah Math review notes to provide students with the preparation. Revision notes help students easily clarify their concepts for better understanding. Before taking a high score exam, use the grading notes to quickly review key formulas and concepts. Students should practice with these review notes to become more confident in their exams. By practicing and referring to these review notes, students will be able to get a better score and get an accurate overview of the topic.
Q2. How many chapters are in class 12 maths?
Ans. There are a total of 13 chapters available in class 12 maths which are mentioned below –
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
Q3. Why should we revise maths?
Ans. The learning process is not complete until students actively review and review what they have learned. And most importantly, math is a subject that takes a lot of practice to truly understand the concepts. Consider this analogy: math is like a skill, like dancing or painting. And the only way to improve is to practice enough. Hence, students need to practice regularly and review what they have learned.
Q4. Why choose Physics Wallah class 12 revision notes?
Ans. Physics Wallah offers the best in terms of content and quality. And CBSE Class 12 Mathematical Revision Notes without exception. We make sure that the student receives a detailed overview of all math chapters, complete with all relevant formulas and derivations. We actively ensure that information is provided in a concise format without bombarding students with information overload. Key steps and important procedures are outlined in the review notes which help students understand last-minute information before entering the classroom.
Q5. What are the advantages of class 12 revision notes?
Ans. Maths Notes provides an overview of the chapter in a concise form.
- Students can quickly review important formulas and statements.
- By studying the notes, students can save time.
- Students remember all important concepts just by looking at the notes.
- Helps in preparing for the student exam.
- Helps to evaluate strength and weakness that they may have and improve upon them.
Q6. How can I prepare for the Math Exams in Class 12?
Ans. Mathematics is the topic to practice and practice the most without anyone being able to understand the concepts.
- Study regularly and solve as many questions as possible from the textbook. Start with a simpler chapter and then move on to a difficult chapter.
- Make sure your notes include all the formulas and start solving last year's questions and document examples.
- It is very important to solve the exercise of NCERT text book for class 12 maths, One must solve all questions of class 12 maths ncert text book for reference you can use Physics Wallah NCERT solutions for class 12 maths .
Note: Smart studying and dedication will help in scoring excellent marks.
Listed below are some of the topics of class 12 Maths which need to be strongly revised revise for scoring 90 percent above
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Differential equations
- Probability (Bayes Theorem)
- Matrices and determinants
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
You need to consider the above-mentioned topic that needs to study strongly if you want to get a top position in your school. Constant practice of solving the problems will break the complex problems in the most competent way.
Note: Don’t learn the formulae of the chapters. You need to understand the application facet of them well. Or else, the retained formulae will be of no use. While solving maths the most important think is revision of Maths Formula, so download Maths Formula now.