ICSE Worksheet for chapter-2 Cell : The Fundamental Unit of Life class 9
Worksheet For class 9
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of ICSE Worksheet for Class 9 Biology. Students of Class 9 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 9 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Before solving the Worksheet for Class 9 one must read the textbook of your school board exam and try to read the notes given in Physics Wallah Class 9 notes sections. Students can also download free pdf of Class 9 Biology Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests. Physics Wallah worksheets for Class 9 ICSE can help students practice with tests and quickly revise lessons learned in the classroom with essential resources such as video lessons, short notes, and sample papers.
Class 9 Board is one of the most important years for every student and needs good planning and the right study material to score good marks in your final exam. If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or understanding then they can visit Biology Quiz for Class 9.
Q1. Centrioles are associated with
- DNA synthesis
- Cell Division
Q2. Cell wall of plant is chiefly composed of
Q3. Chromatin consists of
- RNA and histone protein
- DNA and histone protein
Q4. State whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F):
- The protoplasm is the part of the cell which surrounds the nucleus.
- Genes are located in chromosomes.
- Anthocyanins are the pigments of flowers, which are dissolved in cell sap.
Q5. What are the main functions of each of the following cell components?
- Plasma membrane
Q6. Which organelle is known as the powerhouse of the cell? Why?
Q7. Why plasma membrane is called a selectively permeable membrane?
Q8. Name two semi-autonomous organelles.
Q9. What are the different types of endoplasmic reticulum? Write the functions of each.
Q10. Give the difference between leucoplasts and chromoplasts.
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths