SSC Worksheet for chapter-1 Cell :The Fundamental Unit of Life class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find SSC Worksheet for chapter-1 Cell :The Fundamental Unit of Life class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 1
TOPIC: Cell :The Fundamental Unit of Life
For other SSC Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
The term ‘Cell’ was given by -
- Robert Hooke
- Robert Brown
Plasmolysis occurs due to -
Which one of the following is found in the cells of a mango plant and a monkey?
- cell wall
- cell membrane
- Who discovered cells, and how?
- Why is cell called the structural and functional unit of life?
- How do substances like CO2 and water move in and out of the cell? Discuss.
- Give the difference between prokaryotic cell and eukaryotic cell?
- How does an Amoeba obtain its food?
- Who discovered the nucleus?
- Give the differences between diffusion and osmosis.
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths