TET Exam 2023, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus and Result
TET Exam 2023 is conducted by the Central and State Governments of India to assess the Eligibility of candidates to teach in Government and Private Schools.
TET Exam 2023: The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is a competitive exam held at the State and National Levels for candidates who want to make a career in the Teaching Profession. Every year, many schools advertise PRT, TGT, and PGT vacancies to recruit suitable candidates who have passed the TET Exam.
TET Exam 2023 is a challenging Exam that assesses candidates' knowledge of Pedagogy, Child Development, and subject matter. Candidates who can demonstrate their Teaching Skills and knowledge in a rigorous and demanding environment are most likely to be successful in the TET Exam 2023.
The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is a well-known Exam for candidates looking for Teaching Jobs in Government and Private Schools. TET Exam 2023 will be held for the positions of Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Candidates with prior teaching experience, as well as newcomers, are eligible to take the exam.
There are many reasons why lakhs of students apply for TET Exam vacancies every year. First, teaching jobs offer good salaries, job security, and time off work. Second, teaching is a noble profession that allows candidates to make a difference in the lives of young people. Third, the TET Exam is a relatively easy exam to pass, making it accessible to a large number of candidates.
The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) aims to establish a nationwide benchmark for selecting high-quality Teachers in India. It also helps improve the standards of educational institutions in the country. In addition, it plays a crucial role in elevating the efficacy of its students. Finally, the TET Exam focuses on aligning with the standards set by the State and Central Government to fulfill the need for quality teachers in India.
The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is a crucial examination designed to assess the eligibility and competency of aspiring Teachers. It serves as a benchmark for the Teaching Profession. The TET Exam is usually conducted by educational authorities or governing bodies at the State or National level.
|TET Exam 2023 Overview|
|Conducting Body||Central and State Government|
|Exam Name||TET Exam 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|TET Eligibility||Individuals who have completed their 12th grade with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply.|
|Mode of TET Exam 2023||Offline|
|Language Medium||English and Language 1(opted by the candidate)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark awarded for each correct answer and No negative marking|
|Official Website||TET State Board and https://ctet.nic.in/|
TET Notification 2023 is released by the respective TET Exam Conducting Authority, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for CTET, the Uttar Pradesh government for UPTET, and the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) for HP TET.
The TET Notification 2023 contains important information about the exam, such as the application process, eligibility criteria, dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and others. It is the first step in the TET exam process, and candidates must carefully read the TET Notification to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and are aware of all the important dates and deadlines.
Once the TET Notification 2023 is released, candidates can begin the application process. The application process is usually online, and candidates must submit their application form along with the required documents. The application fee for the TET Exam 2023 varies depending on the exam conducting authority.
The TET Exam is held twice a year at the National and State Levels. The process for the TET Exam 2023 begins with the release of the official notification. The TET Notification 2023 is an important document that provides information on the exam, including the application process, eligibility requirements, dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and other details.
- The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2023 will be conducted offline on August 20, 2023. The CTET Admit Card 2023 will be released on August 18, 2023.
- The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2022 second result will be released soon.
- The Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET) 2023 was held on June 18, 25, 29, and July 2, 2023. The HPTET Result 2023 will be released soon.
- The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) 2023 Notification was released on August 2, 2023, along with the online application form.
- The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2023 mains mark sheets for Level 1 and Level 2 were released on July 4, 2023.
- The REET Main Exam was held between February 25 to March 1, 2023.
- The Assam Education Minister has announced that no Assam TET will be conducted for two years in Assam.
For the purpose of hiring candidates to teach primary and secondary classes in various public and private schools throughout the state, almost every State holds its own TET exam. CTET, UPTET, MP TET, KVS, HTET, TS TET, REET, Bihar TET, HP TET, and many other exams are popular TET Exams. A list of the upcoming TET Exams in 2023 is given in the table below.
|TET Exam Name||TET Exam Level||TET Exam Date 2023|
|CTET 2023||National||20 August 2023|
|UP TET 2023||State||August 2023|
|MP TET 2023||State||02nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th May 2023|
|Super TET 2023||State||To be announced|
|REET 2023||State||To be announced|
|MAHA TET 2023||State||31 October 2023|
|HTET 2023||State||2nd week of November 2023|
|PSTET 2023||State||12 March 2023|
|TN TET 2023||State||To be announced|
|KTET 2023||State||September 10 and 16, 2023|
|Sikkim TET 2023||State||1st week, October 2023|
|UTET 2023||State||29 September 2023|
|Assam TET 2023||State||30 April 2023|
|HP TET 2023||State||18th, 25th, 29th June & 2nd July 2023|
|KAR TET 2023||State||3 September 2023|
|CG TET 2023||State||To be announced|
|TS TET 2023||State||15 September 2023|
|OTET 2023||State||1 July 2023|
|APTET 2023||State||23 September 2023|
|Bihar TET 2023||State||To be announced|
|Tripura TET||State||To be announced|
The TET Exam Date 2023 has been announced by various State Governments. Knowing the TET Exam Date 2023 is important for aspiring candidates so that they can effectively plan and prepare for the exam. Specifically, candidates can allocate sufficient time for studying and revision and avoid any last-minute rush or confusion. In addition, candidates can complete the application process and acquire the necessary documents well in advance. For more information about the TET Exam Date 2023, refer to the above state-wise table.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) twice a year. This offline eligibility entrance test is a must for aspiring teachers who dream of a successful career in Government Schools in India. Bypassing the CTET, candidates can access prestigious Government Schools such as Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVS) and Navodaya Vidyalayas (NVS).
The CTET Exam 2023 has two papers: Paper 1 for candidates who want to teach classes I to V, and Paper 2 for candidates who want to teach classes VI to VIII. Each paper is a 2-hour long multiple-choice question (MCQ) test with 150 questions. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the primary conducting body for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). CBSE administers the Exam, maintains the database, guides other State Government Bodies on its conduct, and manages the syllabus. Through TET, Teachers are recruited for positions such as primary teachers (PRTs) for classes I to V, postgraduate teachers (PGTs) for classes XI to XII, and trained graduate teachers (TGTs) for classes VI to X.
In addition to CBSE, several State Governments also conduct their own TET Exams. These exams are typically similar in structure and content to the CBSE TET Exam but may have different eligibility requirements and TET Syllabus.
The TET Exam 2023 is a crucial step in the process of becoming a teacher in India. Bypassing the TET Exam, candidates demonstrate their knowledge and skills in the areas of pedagogy, child development, and the subject areas they wish to teach. This makes them eligible for appointment to teaching positions in Government and Private Schools across the country.
Once candidates have qualified for the TET Exam 2023, they can apply for teaching jobs in Government and Private Schools. However, they must still undergo the school's own recruitment process to be hired.
There are three levels of TET Exams:
- Primary Teacher (PRT): This exam is for candidates who want to teach classes 1-5.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): This exam is for candidates who want to teach classes 6-8.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): This exam is for candidates who want to teach classes 9-12.
It is important to note that the TET Exam and teaching post level may differ per rules prescribed by respective State Governments. For example, some states may require candidates to have a master's degree in education to qualify for the TGT Exam.
To apply for the TET Exam 2023, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: First, you need to visit the official website of TET.
Step 2: Once there, you will find a registration link on your desktop, which you should click to reach the personal details page.
Step 3: After carefully completing the personal details page, you can submit your TET registration form.
Step 4: Next, log in with the registered user-id and password created during the previous stage. Once logged in, fill out the application form that appears on the screen.
Step 5: Make sure to upload all the necessary documents required for successful submission.
Step 6: Finally, save the form and then submit it. Pay close attention to the instructions and ensure you follow the process step-by-step for a smooth application experience.
The application process for the TET Exam 2023 varies from State to State, but generally, candidates need to follow these steps:
- TET Online Registration: Aspiring candidates must visit the official website of the respective state's conducting authority and complete the registration process. During this step, they must provide personal details, educational qualifications, and other necessary information.
- TET Application Form: After successful registration, candidates must fill out the TET application form with accurate details. Additionally, they must upload scanned copies of relevant documents, such as educational certificates and identification proofs.
- TET Application Fee: As part of the process, candidates must pay the prescribed application fee. This can be done online or offline, as specified by the conducting authority.
The Exam Bodies prescribe the TET Exam 2023 Application Fee. The Application Fee needs to be paid separately for each paper.
Candidates need the following documents to apply for the TET Exam 2023:
- Class 12 passing certificate.
- Diploma in Education or B.Ed. passing certificate.
- Valid Photo ID Proof.
- Passport-size photograph.
- Category or Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Disability certificate, if applicable.
The TET Eligibility Criteria for the TET Exam 2023 may vary slightly from State to State, but there are some common requirements that all candidates must meet. These requirements include:
|TET Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria|
|TET Education Qualification 2023||
Candidates should possess a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed.) or a
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). The degree or diploma should be from a recognized university or institution.
|TET Age Limit 2023||
The minimum and maximum age limits for appearing in the TET Exam 2023 also vary across states. Generally, the
minimum age requirement is 18 years, while the maximum age limit ranges between 35 to 40 years.
|Citizenship||Candidates must be citizens of India or fulfill the residency criteria specified by the respective State Government.|
The TET Exam is conducted in two levels, Paper 1 for Primary Level and Paper 2 for Upper Primary Level. Each paper consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with four options for each question. The subjects and syllabus for the TET Exam vary depending on the level and specific State guidelines.
|TET Exam Pattern 2023|
|TET Exam Levels||
The TET Exam 2023 is conducted in two levels:
|Question Types||The TET Exam typically consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with four options for each question.|
|Subjects and Syllabus||TET Exam 2023 Subjects and Syllabus vary depending on the level and specific State guidelines.|
|Marks and Duration||The TET Exam generally has a fixed duration, typically 90 to 150 minutes, with total marks varying from 150 to 150.|
|TET Qualifying Marks||To be considered qualified, candidates must secure a minimum percentage of marks predetermined by the respective state's conducting authority.|
|TET Language Medium||The TET Exam is usually conducted in multiple languages, with candidates having the option to choose the language medium.|
The subjects of TET Paper 1 and 2 are as follows:
|TET Exam 2023 Subjects|
|TET Paper 1 Subjects||TET Paper 2 Subjects|
The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is conducted in two phases for different classes. In Paper I, which is for classes I to V, the exam covers basic subjects; in Paper II, for teachers of Class VI to VIII, additional subjects are included.
The TET Syllabus 2023 evaluates candidates' proficiency in various subjects related to teaching and education. It comprises the following topics:
- Child Development and Pedagogy: This section evaluates candidates' understanding of child psychology, educational psychology, theories of learning, and teaching methodologies. Candidates are also assessed on their ability to apply these concepts to their own teaching practice.
- Language Proficiency: Candidates are assessed on their language skills, including grammar, comprehension, and vocabulary, in both the first language and a second language (usually English). They are also tested on their ability to use language effectively in the classroom.
- Mathematics and Science (for primary level): This section evaluates the candidates' knowledge of basic mathematical concepts, numbers, measurement, and the fundamentals of science. Candidates are also tested on their ability to apply these concepts to real-world problems.
- Social Studies (for primary level): Candidates are tested on their understanding of history, geography, civics, and social sciences. They are also assessed on their ability to use this knowledge to critically analyze current events.
- Mathematics and Science/Social Science (for upper primary level): This section assesses the candidates' command over advanced mathematical concepts, scientific principles, and social science subjects. Candidates are also tested on their ability to apply these concepts to solve complex problems.
The issuing authorities will release the TET Admit Card 2023 for all the candidates who have successfully submitted the TET application form before the TET Exam Date 2023. To download the TET Admit Card, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the TET.
Step 2: Navigate to the "TET Admit Card 2023" or "Hall Ticket" section.
Step 3: Click on the link to download your TET Admit Card 2023.
Step 4: Enter your registration number and date of birth.
Step 5: Enter any other required details.
Step 6: Click on the "Download" button.
Step 7: Your TET Admit Card 2023 will be downloaded to your computer.
Step 8: Save the TET Admit Card for future reference or take a printout.
The PDF file of TET Result 2023 consists of the following essential details:
- Examination Name: The name of the examination that the candidate has appeared for.
- Paper Name: The name of the paper that the candidate has taken.
- Candidate's Name: The full name of the candidate.
- Candidate's Roll Number: The roll number of the candidate.
- Marks Obtained in Subjects: The marks that the candidate has obtained in each subject.
- Total Marks or Scores: The total marks or scores that the candidate has obtained in the examination.
- Qualifying Status: The qualifying status of the candidate, i.e. whether the candidate has qualified for the examination or not.
The TET 2023 Exam requires candidates to achieve the minimum qualifying marks based on their category. It is important to note that these are the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates who score higher marks will have a better chance of being selected for a teaching job. The actual TET Cut off 2023 marks for the TET Exam 2023 will be announced after the exam is conducted.
The following table presents the TET Qualifying Marks for both reserved and unreserved category candidates:
|Category||Qualifying Marks Percentage||Passing Marks (Out of 150)|
The TET Exam 2023 Selection Process begins with the release of the official TET Notification. The TET Exam 2023 Selection Process goes through the following stages:
- Release of official TET Notification: The TET Notification is released by the State Government or the conducting body. This notification announces the commencement of the TET exam and provides important information such as the TET Eligibility Criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and application process.
- Filling of TET Registration and Application Form: After the notification is released, candidates can fill out the TET registration and application form online. The TET Application Form must be filled out carefully and all required documents must be attached. The application fee must also be paid at this time.
- Issue of TET Admit Card: Once the application process is complete, the authorities will issue the TET Admit Card to all eligible candidates. The admit card will contain important information such as the candidate's name, exam date, time, and venue. It is important to carry the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
- Conduct of the TET Exam: The TET Exam will be conducted on the specified date, as mentioned in the official notification and indicated on the admit card. The exam will be held in two shifts: morning and afternoon. The exam will be a multiple-choice question (MCQ) based exam, with each question carrying one mark. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- Declaration of TET Result: After the completion of the exam, the results will be declared by the authorities. The results will be available online and candidates can check their results by logging into their account.
- Issue of TET Certificate: Those candidates who successfully qualify for the TET Exam 2023 will receive their TET Certificate. The TET Certificate is a mandatory requirement for teaching positions in schools or educational institutions.
The validity of TET Exam 2023 Scores varies depending on the Exam. The CTET Certificate is valid for a lifetime, while the TET Certificate is valid for 5 years. This means that candidates who pass the CTET Exam can apply for teaching jobs in any state, while candidates who pass the TET Exam can only apply for teaching jobs in the State in which they took the exam. It is important to note that these are the general validity periods for TET Exams Scores. The specific validity period for a particular exam may vary, so it is always best to check with the issuing authority.
Here are some tips on how to prepare for the TET Exam 2023:
- Start by familiarizing yourself with the Exam pattern and Syllabus: This will give you a good idea of what topics you need to study and how the exam will be structured. You can find the TET Exam Pattern and syllabus on the website of the exam conducting body.
- Create a study plan and stick to it: It's important to be consistent with your studies if you want to do well in the TET Exam. Set aside some time each day to study, and make sure you cover all of the topics in the TET Syllabus 2023.
- Take Mock Tests: This is a great way to get a feel for the format of the exam and to identify areas where you need more practice. There are many practice tests available online and in book form.
- Manage your time effectively. The TET Exam is a timed exam, so it's important to be able to manage your time effectively. Practice answering questions under timed conditions so that you can get used to the pressure.
- Stay positive and motivated. The TET Exam can be challenging, but it's important to stay positive and motivated. Remember why you want to become a teacher and use that as your inspiration to keep going.
Candidates can also check other Teaching Exams,
|KVS Exam 2023||Bihar Teacher Exam 2023|
|DSSSB Exam 2023||B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
|EMRS Recruitment 2023||UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
|NVS Recruitment 2023||Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
Q1. What is the purpose of the TET Exam 2023?
Ans. The TET aims to set a national benchmark for selecting high-quality teachers, improving educational standards, and elevating student efficacy in India.
Q2. What are the stages in the TET Exam 2023 selection process?
Ans. The TET selection process involves registration, application submission, admit card issuance, exam conduct, result declaration, and the issuance of the TET certificate.
Q3. What are the eligibility criteria for the TET Exam 2023?
Ans. Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Education (B.Ed.) or a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and fulfill the age and citizenship requirements specified by the State Government.
Q4. What subjects are covered in the TET Exam 2023 Syllabus for Paper I?
Ans. The TET Syllabus for Paper I includes Child Development and Pedagogy, Language Proficiency, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.
Q5. What is the validity period of the TET Certificate?
Ans. The TET Certificate is now valid for a lifetime, allowing candidates who qualify to apply for teaching positions anytime, subject to meeting school eligibility criteria.
- CTET 2023
- KVS Exam 2023
- UPTET 2023
- MPTET 2023
- DSSSB Exam 2023
- HP TET 2023
- Bihar Teacher Exam 2023
- REET 2023
- MAHA TET 2023
- TS TET 2023
- HTET 2023
- PSTET 2023
- EMRS Recruitment 2023
- Super TET 2023
- CG TET 2023
- OTET 2023
- Assam TET 2023
- KTET 2023
- Sikkim TET 2023
- UTET 2023
- KARTET 2023
- TNTET 2023
- APTET 2023
- NVS Recruitment 2023
- TET Full Form
- Bihar Teacher Exam Analysis 2023