“Practice Makes a man perfect” this line is perfectly fit for subjects like Maths. To become experts in Mathematics students need to have good practice of good and quality questions. Solving Math questions are the best approach to develop a solid foundation for mathematics for upcoming as well as same class. To gives you quality Maths questions an academic team of Physics Wallah develops chapter-wise and class-wise maths questions which are freely available for download from this page.
Download Maths Questions from the below link
How Maths questions and answer can help you to score good marks?
Mathematics questions or solving maths question ability can be improve by a skilful strategies which start with the following points.
- Always attend maths lecture in your school or coaching class, never miss any class
- Before attempting to solve the maths questions one must have very clear concepts about the chapter. Read the chapter theory make you notes. Mentioned all required formulas.
- Maths question answer can helps you a lot through building up you conceptual clarity and building up solid foundation for upcoming classes.
- Try to solve Maths questions without the help of answer or solutions and use answer or solutions for reference purposes only
- Solve as many questions as you can through reference books of maths of your class.
- Go for online Maths quiz and try to find out the most common mistake you do.
- Improve your skill of solving questions with the help of PW maths questions.
Techniques to Solve Math Question Faster
- Solve Maths questions as many as you can
Always remember Maths is not a subject of reading theory, Maths is subject of practice. Remember you can’t be expert in Maths only through reading and listening lecture you need to solve Maths questions thoroughly and there is no other way out. Each Maths questions has its unique approach and importance and capable of teaching you a specific concepts which is helpfully in many questions.
- Find out your mistake and work on it
While solving Maths questions you will encounter with many approach to be start with. Find out the best approach along with the understanding the error in other solutions. If you made mistake in any step you must review it and try to develop skill to avoid such mistakes. Always remember that while solving any good questions different student make a fix pattern of error you must try to find out what kind of error generally you did. Work on such error to avoid negative making in exam.
- Understand the concept behind every question
Taking reference from solution of Maths questions is common now a days. Do remember solutions of Maths questions can kill your thinking ability or decrease your ability to solve a new question. Never try to memorise the solution such habit of counterproductive and can kill your mathematical reasoning ability. The best way to solve Maths questions is to focus on understanding the process and logic and trick used in the question.
Always remember that Maths is subject in which all chapters are interrelated and application of one chapter is used in multiple chapters, so it is very important to have firm understanding of the important concepts that unlock a mathematical topic before moving on to work on other.
- Understand your weak area
While solving Maths questions you can get stuck in few questions and its quite obvious, what will you do now ? it is observed that many students skip such questions and jump to next one. This is the most common mistake students do. Always avoid such thinks. Work on such questions try to solve it with multiple attempts ask your teacher take help from theory given in the textbook. Your efforts to solve a single questions can makes you expert in that chapter and it will boost your confidence. So start learning from such questions and try to find out the best solutions. Always remember that Maths questions and as a subject Maths requires Lot of time and patience to become expert in it.
- Creating Focus is key area
Subject like Maths required lot of focus and concentrations as compared to other subjects. It is very important that students attempt Maths questions with fully focus and concentration so try to create study environment which is distraction free. Do not use calculators or any other gadget while solving questions.Don’t jump to question by question or other subjects stay calm and focus on your assigned questions.
- Maths formulas and its application
Each chapter in Maths is unique and its applications are widely used in other chapter. Before attempting the Maths questions students must read the chapter theory of text book and try to make a note of the theory. While reading theory make sure you have note down all important maths formulas used in the chapter.Before attempting questions one must try to remember all Maths formulas use in the chapter this will improve your questions solving skill and speed too.
How Maths Quiz can help you to find Mistakes
The best way to learn maths and check your concept is maths quiz to help you our PW academic team prepared chapter wise Math quiz. Start solving maths question in set of time do solve maths questions form maths quiz section.
Why Physics Wallah for Maths questions
Academic team of PW consist of large number top mathematic teachers across county having decade of teaching experience. Our expert taught lac of students who are preparing for school as well as competitive entrance exam like JEE, NTSE , Maths Olympiads. With such panel PW academic team prepared lot of Mathematics recourse to help you out which include the present page of maths questions.
Apart from a detail in depth NCERT solutions , RS Agarwal maths solutions for class 7, RS Agarwal maths solutions for class 8, RD Sharma maths solutions for class 9, RS Agarwal maths solutions for class 10, RD Sharma maths solutions for class 11, RD Sharma maths solutions for class 12, maths notes for all class and lots of online quiz and detail theory formulas. Do practice from our maths resources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What are the mathematical questions?
Ans. With mathematical questions, each question is solved with an explanation. The questions are based on various topics. It is ensured that the questions are resolved in such a way that students can understand each step.
Q2. Which type of questions comes in basic maths?
Ans. It could be anything from arithmetic with decimal numbers, arithmetic with fractions, ratios, very simple word problems. Simple graphs, and finding areas and perimeters, place value, and face value.
Q3. What is basic maths?
Ans. Basic mathematics is nothing more than the simple or basic concept related to mathematics. In general, counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing are called basic mathematical operations.
Q4. Where can I ask maths questions and get answers?
Ans. You can ask maths questions to your teachers in school. In school teachers understand your problems and gives you all solutions. You can also go to our PW site where academic experts teachers understand your questions and give you perfect solutions.
Q5. How do you solve math problems?
Ans. To solve Maths problems one must follow the following tips.
- Do not panic before solving questions.
- Look carefully at the maths problem and understand the first.
- Organize the information, and then apply formula or concept which is applicable in the question.
- Solve the problem.
Q6. How Physics Wallah maths solutions help in scoring good marks?
Ans. All of our solutions have been prepared by our math experts and have listed each topic in the chapter, along with the practice questions at the end of the chapters. This will help you build a solid foundation for your topic and ultimately improve your marks.
- Maths Quiz Class-7
- Maths Quiz Class-8
- Maths Quiz Class-9
- Maths Quiz Class-10
- Maths Quiz Class-11
- Maths Quiz Class-12
- Maths Notes Class 7
- Maths Notes Class 8
- Maths Notes Class 9
- Maths Notes Class 10
- Maths Notes Class 11
- Maths Notes Class 12
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-7
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-8
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-9
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-11
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-12
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-7
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-8
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-10
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-10
- RD Sharma solutions Class-11
- RD Sharma solutions Class-12
- Important Question Maths Class-8
- Important Question Maths Class-9
- Important Question Maths Class-10
- Important Question Maths Class-12
- Maths Formula
- Maths Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Ask your Doubt