Maths revision notes class 10
Maths Revision notes for class 10 is prepared by highly experienced teachers of Physics Wallah . It consist of in depth theory of class 10 maths having detail explanation of concepts,theorems and important formulas.Class 10 is among one such class which holds an important place in one’s career.Class 10 Maths is one such subject which shows significant role in one’s marks in final board examination.The role played by Class 10 maths study material is effective in ascertaining extensive marks.The student needs to have solid foundation of concepts.Maths is one such subject under which students face various difficulties.The sole idea of team at Physics Wallah is to assists the students with their difficult topics. Excellent command over the class 10 maths helps the students to progress extensively in their careers.
Why are Maths notes for class 10 Important?
Having excellent command over the Maths revision notes for class 10 is crucial as it helps the students to learn topics of advanced mathematics in the future.The team at Physics Wallah is heavily engaged in designing the optimum study material that meets the needs of the students.We ensure that the doubts associated with Class 10 maths topics would be cleared.
Our team at Physics Wallah has made extensive efforts to segregate important questions.The students can even utilize this study material to have a quick revision of their topics just before their examinations.
It is mandatory to study all the concepts and numerical mentioned in the Maths revision notes for class 10 study material in order to score extensive marks. As the syllabus being such a vast, we have segregated it into chapters wise. Not only limiting our self to chapters, but we have also provided segregation in terms important topics and non-important ones. A detailed solution to every numerical is provided in our Maths revision notes for class 10 study material. We have also provided our solutions with the right number of practice questions. These questions in the Class 10 maths study material are selected after rigorous research of previous year’s questions. The solution to every sum is presented in the most detailed manner, which ensures concept delivery to a greater extent.
How to Study Maths effectively?
- The explanation methodology helps the students to study the subject only once rather than repeating it continuously.
- The students are provided with the perfect class 10 maths study material which is limited and ensures greater marks.
- As the team at Physics Wallah ;only has experts in their team, which ensures that the cream of study material is delivered to students.
- Our drafting team revises the Maths revision notes for class 10 study material back to back to ascertain no faults are left.
- Since students are already burdened with exceptional load, this ensures that they need to learn everything very smartly.
- Students looking to attain the highest marks can go through our Class 10 maths study material prepared by our team.
- The Class 10 maths study material also has expert concepts clearing sections, where some tricky concepts are cleared thoroughly.
Why Physics Wallah is best for Maths revision notes?
The team at Physics Wallah is dedicated to assists you with maximum scoring marks. These Class 10 maths can be utilized to compile stronger notes. The very objective behind compiling this Class 10 maths study material is to reduce manual efforts put upon by the students.The Class 10 maths study material is right away present upon the website to freely download. This study material is compiled in such a way that it can be shared among the students. We at Physics Wallah make the complete learning process very easy and seamless.
Maths revision notes for class 10 with Multiple choice questions
- Class 10 Maths contains three concepts one is numbers second is geometry and third is trigonometry & Mensuration.To get good foundation of class 10 Maths.Try to learn things from very basics and fundamentals they are very important.
- First start from NCERT Then go for some reference book like RD Sharma , RS Aggarwal and refer Physics Wallah Maths revision notes for class 10
- For board exam of class 10 Maths it’s really important to be in tune with your NCERT
- Almost the entire question paper of board exam includes concepts and formulas that are given in the NCERT .Several times questions are asked from previous years’ questions papers so it is must to do previous years’ questions of each topic .
Chapter wise strategies for class 10 Maths
- The first chapter of Maths revision notes for class 10 is Real numbers, which consists of Euclid's Algorithm, GCD, HCF and LCM and its applications etc.
- The second chapter is Polynomials and finding their roots. The emphasis is on Quadratic Polynomials.
- Then third one is Simultaneous equations, a vast topic. Cross Multiplication method is highlighted and will be a sure question. After that comes quadratic equations, an easy scoring area. Quadratic formula and nature of roots is a sure question.
- 5th chapter is Arithmetic Progressions, formula of general term of an A.P and its sum formula needed for you to learn and the chapter is yours Tringles and Coordinate Geometry are easy if have your class 9 basics thorough.
- Triangles will be a cakewalk after learning complex parallelograms in class 9. You will learn 3 important formulas for coordinate geometry, which is all needed. Trigonometry in class 10 Maths level is the most basic level and its higher levels will be taught in 11th class. So just learn what is an angle, sin, cos, tan, and their reciprocals cosec, sec, cot. Then sin-cos relation, sec-tan relation and cosec-cot relation. The Application chapter will require the above ideas, some basic geometry and basic physics.
- Circles Maths revision notes for class 10 will require your attention with new concepts, but again good understanding of geometry is required. So Constructions, which is lengthy and difficult. Areas of circles, Surface areas and volumes are formula oriented. These formulas are needed (All formulas are same which you learnt in class 9, except for frustum. ) Every question from this will require a good amount of application, numerical aptitude and time.
- Statistics and Probability requires written practice and would be very easy too.
- If you are planning to prepare for Engineering entrance exams then You can do extra questions from Foundation books available from different authors LIKE MTG’S, CENGAGE, Pearson Foundation Book’s .Making Time table to have good practice inclass 10 Maths is very important .
- Try making a study schedule. First you should finalize as for how many hours you want to study daily. Fix the time according to your convenience. Follow it regularly. Plan out smartly so that you have time to learn new topics, practice questions and also to play sports for being healthy. Avoid distractions like mobile, Laptop whenever you are studying.
- Take help form Physics Wallah NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
Systematic study of class 10 Maths will surely help . Maintain separate notebook for each subject: it will be helpful for you at the revision time. Use diagrams and flowcharts. It will be very easy for you to remember for long time about a topic if you have a habit of using diagrams and flowcharts while studying. Always start the topics which are relatively easy and more interesting .
- Do not accept if it is written on book ask, analyze and discuss about it .
- Try to solve all problems of class 10 Maths with yourself and only approach some expert only when you are badly stuck otherwise solve the problem again and again if you are not getting the answer.
- Try to understand the concept by your own without taking the help from others. This will make you independent and will increase your catching power.
- Try to improve your weak points.
- Take a deep look at your pre-board answer sheets or class test and try to find where you have done the mistake.
- Make a list of those mistakes and try to improve those.It will be very good if you discuss your learning with others.
- Sharing increases your knowledge.
- Do appear for competitive exams like NTSE, NLSTSE, KVPY, PRMO, ISO, ICO etc .
- The experience that you will gain from this will help you a lot in future .
- While solving maths the most important think is revision of Maths Formula, so download Maths Formula now.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How many chapters are present in class 10 maths?
Ans. There are a total of 15 chapters are present in class 10 maths which are mentioned below-
- Real Number
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Progressions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Areas Related to Circles
- Surface Areas and Volumes
Q2. Which is the best resource for class 10 maths exam preparation?
Ans. The NCERT books are undoubtedly the best source for preparing for the CBSE class 10 maths exams. But again, attacking the concepts given in the NCERT books a few weeks before the exams will not help students. Students must revise class 10 revision notes well before the exam in order to have enough time to practice more questions from other reference works such as RS Aggarwal, RD Sharma, etc. Students can now go ahead and solve the sample documents, as well as previous annual questionnaires, to get an idea of the question paper model.
Q3. How important questions for class 10 maths are important?
Ans. Math is one of those subjects that can be learned by practicing and understanding basic concepts. Therefore, it is suggested that students solve the important questions in the 10 math class given by the Physics Wallah team to assess their preparation and overcome the efforts made to perform well in the board exams. Questions are based on important topics in class 10 maths that help students to relieve their tension and stress.
Q4. What are the complex concepts of real numbers?
Ans. Below here we mentioned some concepts which help you in solving problems-
- Two numbers LCM (Least Common Multiple) and HCF (Highest Common Factor).
- The product of LCM and HCF of two numbers is equal to the product of those numbers.
- A number is a product of its prime factor.
- Deducing LCM and HCF of three integers, using the factorization method.
- Explanation of composite numbers
Q5. How class 10 maths revision notes are helpful for exams?
Ans. Class 10 maths is an essential subject for students. Exam preparation is a punctilious process that requires an overall understanding of each chapter. This process demands hard work towards studies and it will get through the revision notes of class 10 maths by Physics Wallah to equip students in the preparation. Revisions notes help students to clear their concepts in a simple way for better understanding. Before giving to exam for a high score, use the revision notes to quickly view the key formulas and concepts.
Q6. How Physics Wallah solutions help us in scoring good marks in the examination?
Ans. Our all solutions are prepared by our subject expert teachers of maths and they have mentioned every topic of the chapter along with the exercise questions given at the end of the chapters. Our class 10 maths solutions will explain to you all the important topics and sub-topics of the chapter with shortcut techniques. This will help you to build a strong foundation of the subject and eventually you will also improve your marks.