CBSE Worksheet for chapter-7 Diversity in Living Organisms class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-7 Diversity in Living Organisms class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 7
TOPIC: Diversity in Living Organisms
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Which of the following are first true terrestrial animals:
- Amphibia & Repitilia
- Warm blooded
- Bothe a & b
The heart is completely divided into 4 chambers in:
- Both b & c
Which one of the following is the correct set of examples under the particular group?
- Mushroom, Yeast, fern- Fungi
- Paramoecium, Euglena, sponge- Protista
- Starfish, Cuttlefish, Dogfish- Pisces
- Whale, Bat, Parrot- Vertebrates
Mention the class of vertebrates against each.
Which two characters out of (a)-(e) given below are common to dog, humans, squirrel, bat, camel and monkey.
- Scales on the skin.
- External ears.
- Give birth to young ones.
- A functional tail.
What are the group names of the following categories of animals?
- Animals with a backbone
- Animals with a hairy skin
- Animals with three pairs of legs
- Animals with feathers
- Describe the general characters of class Mammalia.
- What are the differences between amphibians and reptiles?
- What are the advantages of classifying organisms?