Syllabus of IBPS RRB PO: Check Details here
The most recent IBPS RRB syllabus, which contains the topics that are crucial for the exam, must be understood by candidates who are interested in taking the IBPS RRB exam. The IBPS RRB syllabus also enables applicants to determine which subjects are more important. Candidates will be able to prioritize crucial and high-scoring topics for the IBPS RRB Clerk and IBPS RRB PO examinations by having a thorough understanding of the IBPS RRB syllabus.
The IBPS RRB exam's syllabus is essentially the same as any other bank exam. The exam format for the prelims and mains differs, nevertheless. IBPS RRB PO syllabus 2023 is available on this website, and applicants must review it before starting their preparation.
The IBPS RRB PO Syllabus for the Preliminary and Main Examinations was provided with their official notification. Candidates must read the syllabus; it is crucial because it provides an overview of the key subjects covered in the exam. You can efficiently plan out your exam preparation by determining the more important topics.
- Make sure you prepare thoroughly for the exam because there is fierce competition.
- Exams often include two stages: the preliminary and major rounds.
- Candidates should be aware that the Single Examination for RRB Officer - II & III and the Mains Exam have the same format.
We have provided the curriculum for the IBPS RRB PO main examination in this post. The syllabus can be very helpful for applicants as it will offer them an overview of the topics that will be covered in the test and the amount of time they have to complete each question correctly. Important information regarding the IBPS RRB PO 2023 Syllabus and Latest Exam Pattern is shared in this article.
|Table of Content|
Knowing the comprehensive IBPS RRB PO exam pattern 2023 is crucial to ace the exam. The themes that will be included in the next examination should be known by candidates so that they can prepare appropriately. The Examination will be easier for students to understand if they are familiar with the exam pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Paper||2|
|Pattern of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam Language||English / Hindi|
Test Paper carries 0.25 negative
marking for each incorrect answer.
Candidates should be aware that the IBPS RRB PO preliminary tests will exclusively feature. More information about the Exam Pattern for both the preliminary and final exams.
|Hindi / English Language||40||40|
The candidates must pass the mains exam to participate in the final round of selection i.e. the personal interview. The interview will be worth 100 marks.
Review the syllabus as the first step in your preparation if you want to pass the IBPS exam. They must be familiar with the most recent IBPS RRB syllabus, which covers the subjects that are crucial for the test. The key exam topics are listed in the syllabus for 2023. Reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English, Hindi, computer knowledge, general awareness, and financial awareness are the subjects covered by IBPS RRB PO 2023. The syllabus is of graduate-level caliber.
For both the PO and Clerk prelims, the reasoning and numerical ability/quantitative aptitude questions are included. The reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English, Hindi, computer knowledge, general awareness, and financial awareness sections of the IBPS RRB Mains syllabus all have questions.
Candidates who applied for the job of the probationary officer will also be evaluated. For the main exam, candidates must pass the preliminary exam. The syllabus for both levels must be thoroughly understood by candidates. To make it simpler for applicants to plan out their exam study, we have selected the relevant topics for each one. The IBPS RRB PO Syllabus is described in full here.
|Hindi / English Language||
The Selection Procedure for IBPS RRB PO -
Three stages of the selection process will be applied to the applicants. To get hired, candidates must complete each stage of the IBPS PO Selection Process listed below-
- Preliminary Exam: The IBPS authority chooses applicants for the Main Exam during the online preliminary exam.
- Mains Exam: Candidates who pass the main examination will be contacted for an interview. To advance to the next stage, they must pass this stage.
- Interview: Before the interview stage, candidates are screened by the Nodal Bank of the relevant State or UT.
- Final Selection: To construct the final result, the results of the first two stages-the Mains and Interview are combined.
- Provisional Allotment: A list of provisional allotments for chosen candidates will be displayed on the official website
The competition is fierce because many candidates appear for the exam each year. Candidates must plan their study time carefully if they want to perform well on the exam. A strong preparation plan is the most crucial aspect of cracking the exam. Many candidates successfully cleared the exam. The aspirants have also revealed how they plan to prepare for the written exam and interview. Here are some suggestions and strategies for cracking the IBPS RRB 2023 exam:
- Check the Syllabus - Understanding the Syllabus and exam pattern is the first step in acing the IBPS RRB PO Exam. Candidates should review every subject that is crucial in terms of the exam. Once this is finished, they can divide the syllabus into minor and major sections. The subjects from which the fewest questions are asked will make up the minor portion. While the majority will cover the subjects that generate the most queries.
- Follow Important Books - Knowing the right books to use in your preparation is the next stage in getting ready for the Exam Pattern. These books include many practice questions in addition to serving as the foundational knowledge needed to understand the subjects. These books might serve as the candidate's preparation guide.
- Exam Analysis from the Previous Year and Cut Off - The IBPS RRB PO exam level analysis from the prior year is highly helpful. Candidates should assess the exam's difficulty level before deciding whether to take the same or a slightly harder paper. In addition, the applicants should maintain track of the IBPS RRB PO Cut Off from the preceding year. This aids in providing candidates with guidance on how to approach the test.
- Mock Tests - Mock tests are the resources that provide a candidate's preparations an extra edge. According to the most recent trend, all exams are given online and have a set amount of time. The candidates must have access to the most recent exam format and questions. With mock exams, applicants can assess their preparation to the level of the actual exam and gain a sense of the exam's difficulty.
You can use this comprehensive article on the IBPS RRB PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern to aid in your preparation. For additional details on the upcoming and ongoing hiring process, you can also stay updated on the PW website or download the PW App. The app contains a tonne of study resources, practice exams, and daily current affairs.
Q1. What makes the IBPS RRB PO and Clerk syllabuses different from one another?
Ans. No, the IBPS RRB PO and Clerk syllabuses are the same. The subject matter is the same for both posts' curricula. The difficulty of the exam's questions is where the difference resides.
Q2. Which subject of the IBPS RRB exam is the most difficult?
Ans. The reasoning and Aptitude portions of the IBPS RRB exam could be challenging. For the IBPS RRB exam, candidates should thoroughly prepare for these two areas.
Q3. What is the selection procedure for the IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The preliminaries, main exams, and interviews will all be part of the IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2023 selection process.
Q4. Does the IBPS RRB PO Exam include an interview?
Ans. Yes. Candidates who cleared the main exam must participate in the interview process to receive an offer to work as probationary officers.