PW, India's largest BPSC platform, provides you with the following benefits: the opportunity to learn with the best faculty and quality content with 360-degree coverage at an affordable cost to help you excel in your PSC - BPSC Exam. Best faculties and content.
The Bihar Public Service Commission is a full form of BPSC. Bihar's Public Service Commission (BPSC) starts to find eligible people for various civil service positions. To find eligible candidates for various government departments, BPSC conducts a variety of exams every year. Every Group A, B, and C position in the Bihar government, including District President, Electoral Officer, Planning Officer, Food and Supply Inspector, and many others, gets recruitment through the BPSC recruitment exam.
The entire syllabus for the PSC - BPSC Exam will be available in this course. All of the BPSC disciplines will be taught to students using the most up-to-date curriculum and teaching techniques, which will come under this course.
The applicant must have received their diploma, or a degree of comparable standing, from a university or college that gets approved by the government.
Why Join Physics Wallah To Crack PSC - BPSC Exam?
- The overall number of students utilising the platform increased from 8.7 million to 22 million as a result of PW's addition of 26 new YouTube channels in 2022.
- We have built a special cell that successfully attracts exceptional student potential from throughout the nation (Gurukul).
- With more than 15000 PWians passing the JEE, NEET, and NDA examinations, we have the best results available. PWians made up one in every five applicants for the JEE and NEET exams, as well as one in every six applicants for the NDA.
- The largest live class in India, with 127,000 students, was successfully broadcast using our remarkable live-streaming technology.
- To encourage students' lifelong learning, more than ten more categories were available, including UPSC, GATE, PW Skills, Commerce/CA, SSC, Banking, CUET, CSIR, and IIT JAM.
- More than 50 lac students' doubts solving is done in order to retain an 81% satisfaction level.
Most Engaging Batches for PSC - BPSC
Here are all the details you need to know about the various student batches and PSC - BPSC courses.
68th BPSC Prelims crash course
The course will begin on January 13, 2023. The course will end in February 2023 Classes will take place from Monday to Saturday. A 25-day crash course designed for BPSC candidates. Free batch for BPSC aspirants. Live and recorded lectures from India's highly qualified and experienced faculty. The lectures will be available in Hinglish.
Saksham 69 BPSC
The course will begin on February 2, 2023. And the validity of this course is February 02, 2023. It is a paid Batch for 69th BPSC Prelims & Mains Candidates. A comprehensive and detailed syllabus is available for those preparing for the 69th BPSC Prelims & Mains. Classes will take place Monday through Friday (two classes per day).
The course is for students preparing for the PSC - BPSC Exam 2023. According to their needs, students can enrol in classes or batches for BPSC Courses, Highlights of the following courses and collections for PSC - BPSC Exams are as follows:
- PSC-BPSC syllabus for session 2023
A comprehensive syllabus is available for those preparing for the 69th BPSC Prelims & Mains.
- Live lectures and Notes
Live lectures were given by knowledgeable and experienced professors from Bihar and throughout India. Hindi will be the language for the lectures.
- Study Material
Complete study guides for the preliminary and major exams. There will be English and Hindi class notes accessible. The PW App will have access to the class PPT.
- Live Doubt Classes
Doubt Engine: We have a doubt engine facility for quick response to all your inquiries, with weekly dedicated hours for question resolution.
- Test Series
The preliminary and main examination series will be available to all the PSC -BPSC students.
Benefits of the courses
The advantages or benefits of the courses for PSC-BPSC Exam students are as follows:
- This course is specifically designed for aspirants for the PSC - BPSC Exam 2023.
- There will be classes from Monday through Friday (two classes per day).
- The language of instruction will be Hindi. In Hindi and English, there will be class notes available.
- Focus in class on in-depth research of questions from previous years
- Before the 15th of the following month, Manthan - Monthly Current Affairs Magazine will be available.
- Students will see live and recorded lectures delivered by a top-notch instructor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Who should enrol in this batch?
Ans. This batch is for BPSC candidates who are preparing for the upcoming PSC-BPSC Exam.
Q2. When will the course end?
Ans. On February 2, 2023, the course will start. The course is valid through February 2, 2023.
Q3. Is this batch free or paid?
Ans. The 68th BPSC Prelims crash course batch for all students of PSC-BPSC is entirely free. Saksham 69 BPSC is a paid batch and you can access it on the PW App.
Q4. How can we ask a question in a lecture if we have any doubts?
Ans. Navigate to the appropriate class after selecting the subject and selecting the "Ask a Doubt" option. Additional doubts classes will be available following the relevant course.
Q5. Will the classes be live or recorded?
Ans. This is a live and recorded class. If a student misses the live class, he or she can still watch the recorded version on the PW app.
Q6. Classes will stream on which channel?
Ans. This will be broadcast on the PSC WALLAH YouTube channel and you can check PW App.
Q7. What will be the syllabus for this course?
Ans. A thorough and exhaustive syllabus is available for those preparing for the 69th BPSC Prelims & Mains.
Q8. What will be the faculty of this course?
Ans. A top-notch instructor will offer live and recorded lectures to the class.