MHTCET EXAM CENTRE
Examination for MH-CET-2019 will be carried out at all the district headquarters of Maharashtra State and will be within the same district from where the candidate has passed / is appearing at the 10+2 examination. All the eligible candidates will have to select the examination center in order of preference at the time of registration. The center once allotted by the Authority shall not be altered under any situations.
The selection process of this exam is done on the basis of candidate’s performance and ranking. The candidates are given colleges based on ranks achieved by them.
A candidate has to register online for all the MHT CET 2019 entrance exams. He / She has to enter all correct personal details, address and contact details and education details etc. You will be asked to create your own password and after the registration process is complete you will receive a confirmation mail containing Registration ID.
Then you have to upload your scanned photograph, signature and other required documents. After that you have to pay the application fee by generating Bank Challan.
MH-CET-2019 Admit Card (hall ticket) will be issued to those students only who have applied for the examination. The date of counseling process will be declared on the official websites of MH-CET 2019 entrance exams. The seat allotment process would be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) respectively.
There are mainly three entrance examinations held under MH-CET:
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test or MHT-CET 2019 is conducted by government of Maharashtra every year for admission to full time degree courses of Medical Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) , Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D. MHT-CET-2019 will be held on Thursday, May 5, 2019.
Application process for MHT-CET 2019 is given below:
- A candidate has to register online at MHT- CET 2019 official website.
- He or she has to enter all correct personal details, upload recent color passport size photograph and signature.
- Payment will be done by E-Challan.
- The application fee is Rs.800. for Open Candidates and Rs.600 for Reservation Category Candidates.
The candidates must be passed in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized university with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to appear for the medical examination. The candidates applying for Engineering and Technology should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in XII standard.
It is a pen and paper based test that is divided into three sections. It is a 3 hour duration test and is conducted in three languages (English, Marathi or Urdu).
The paper comprises of 200 MCQs of 1 mark each. It includes Physics (50 marks), Chemistry (50 marks), Biology/ Mathematics (100 marks). There is no negative marking in the examination.
List of examination centers for MHT-CET 2019 is given below
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
Detailed address of the Headquarters with contact Details for MHT-CET are given below:
Joint Director, Technical Education Regional Office, Government Polytechnic Campus,
49-Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra(East), Mumbai-400 051
Joint Director, Technical Education, Regional Office,412-E, Shivaji Nagar, Bahirat Patil Chowk,
Pune- 411016, Phone - (020)- 25678973, 25656234
Joint Director, Technical Education, Regional Office, Government, Polytechnic Campus,
P.O. Box. 219, Sumangaon Road, Nashik Road, Nashik-422 101,
Phone- (0253)-2461479, 2460114
Joint Director, Technical Education, Regional Office, Near Government Polytechnic, Station Road,
Osmanpura, P.O. Box No.119 Aurangabad-431 005 Phone- (0240)-2334216, 2334769
Joint Director, Technical Education, Regional Office Government, Polytechnic Campus,
V. M.V. Road, Gadgenagar, Amravati-444 603, Phone- (0721) - 2573027
Joint Director, Technical Education, Regional Office, Government Polytechnic Campus,
Sadar Bazar, Nagpur-440 001, Phone- (0712)-2565143, 2549387
MAH-CET 2019 is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) every year for the admission in the MBA/MMS colleges in Maharashtra. It is an online exam. This exam will be held on March 13 & 14, 2019. There are more than 200 colleges those come under different universities in Maharashtra in which admission is through this entrance exam.
List of MAH-CET 2019 Exam Centers:
MH-MCA CET 2019 Exam Test Centers:
|Government College of Engineering||Aurangabad|
|Rajiv Gandhi College of Engg. Research & Tech.||Chandrapur|
|S.S.B.T.s College of Engg and Technology||Jalgaon|
|Govt. College of Engineering||Karad|
|Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology||Nagpur|
|Shri. Ramdeo Baba Kamla Nehru Engg College||Nagpur|
|K.K.Wagh College of Engineering||Nashik|
|P. E. Societys Modern College of Eng.||Pune|
|All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Soc. Coll. of Eng.||Pune|
|Walchand Institute of Technology||Solapur|
|Anand Vihar School||Tulsi Nagar|
|National Education Society's High school||Bhandup(W)|
|Thakur College of Eng. & Tech.||Kandivali|
|I E S Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya||Dadar|
Exam Center Selection for MH-CET 2019 Entrance Exams
They have to select in the online application form the district of examination center at which they can come and give the exam. The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from the State of Maharashtra are not allowed to select examination centers. The test centers are allotted to them within the same district from where the candidate has passed / is appearing at the qualifying examination.
Exam Center Allotment for MH-CET 2019 Entrance Exams
The MH-CET-2019 will be carried out at all the district head offices of the State of Maharashtra. The test center will be within the same region from where the applicant has passed / is appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 examination.
The applicant who has passed / is appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 examination outside the State of Maharashtra, the Competent Authority shall assign the examination center. The center of examination for these candidates shall be the district/headquarter of the Divisional Authority where he/she has submitted the application form.
Important things to be followed at Exam Centers
- Make sure you carry all significant documents with you to the test center like the admit card, the original payment receipt/ Challan, print-out of application form, and photo identity proof.
- Reach the Test Center on time and go through the sitting arrangement that is based on your Roll number.
- Before taking your allocated seat make sure that you check it. If you discover things like paper or any gadget near you seat, inform the supervisor.
- It is important to listen and follow all the instructions given by the invigilator at the exam center.
- Make sure you do not carry any kind of paper, electronic device or gadget, etc. as it can be considered as Unfair Practices. The supervisor can even cancel your exam.
- Mark your answers properly as per the set of instructions provided on OMR answer sheet. If the instructions are not followed properly then the answers will not be assessed.
- It is very important to manage your time properly. Read all the questions carefully and answer accordingly.
- If you do not understand something or face problem in filling the instructions, then immediately ask for help from the invigilators present in the hall.
- Do not leave your seat even if you have completed your paper well before time unless you are permitted to do so.
- Attempt all the sections of the exam. If you do not give a shot it that can be risky because each section is obligatory and every mark count up.
- Do not bring any snacks or eatable items with yourself into the test center.