CBSE Syllabus for Class 8 Computer
This page is prepared by an academic team of Physics Wallah, we have uploaded detail syllabus of class 8 Computer in pdf form find below the pdf for the CBSE syllabus of class 8 Computer as per the latest syllabus of CBSE. To score good marks in final exam of class 8 Computer.
Follow the NCERT textbook read the textbook and prepare your Computer notes for reference you can check Physics Wallah NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Computer for exam preparation prepared by academic team of Physics Wallah.
If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or understanding then they can visit the Online test for Class 8.
Ojective of Class 8 Computer
- Creating language acquaintance primarily by incorporating what is said into the context (teacher's speech, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- Provide and monitor exposure and understanding of spoken, spoken, and written ideas (in the mother tongue, symbols, visuals, pictures, diagrams, touches, questions/answers of one word).
- They are helping learners to develop language skills, especially in listening comprehension and essential oral production (words/sentences, pieces of speech, formal expressions as communication tools).
- Repeating and singing poems, songs and rhymes and performing small plays
- Drawing and paintings are precursors of writing, associating these activities with oral communication.
- To get acquainted with the text [word (s)], what it means, and to recognize the parts of the letter (s) and the sounds they represent.
- Linking meaning to written/printed language.
- By the end of this section, students should be able to talk about themselves, family members, and people in their community.
- Follow simple instructions, requests, and questions, and use formula expressions correctly.
- Enjoy doing activities (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, thing, or thing) in English.
- See complete words or parts of the language.
- See lowercase and uppercase English characters for both contexts and classifications.
- Read simple words / short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them.
- Write simple words / sentences / short sentences.