Solutions of Selina Maths class 10 chapter-19 Constructions Ex-19
Dec 01, 2022, 16:45 IST
Chapter-19 Exercise-19 of Constructions
Academic team of Physics Wallah prepared detail solution of chapter- Constructions . All question of chapter- Constructions are solved with mentioning each and every steps . to score good marks in class 10 ICSE board one must try to solve each and every question given in chapter Constructions by yourself Selina Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions for chapter- Constructions uploaded for reference only . Before solving the questions of chapter- Constructions read the theory and make your notes with proper mentioning the formula use in the chapter- Constructions . try to remember all formula use in chapter - Constructions after that start solving the questions given in text book. For all chapters check out icse class 10 Maths solutions page of Physics Wallah.
Example Question. Draw a regular hexagon of side 5 cm.
Steps of construction:
- Draw AF measuring 5 cm using a ruler.
- With A as the centre and radius equal to AF, draw an arc above AF.
- With F as the centre, and same radius cut the previous arc at Z
- With Z as the centre, and same radius draw a circle passing through A and F.
- With A as the centre and same radius, draw an arc to cut the circle above AF at B.
- With B as the centre and same radius, draw an arc to cut the circle at C.
- Repeat this process to get remaining vertices of the hexagon at D and E.
- Join consecutive arcs on the circle to form the hexagon.
- Draw the perpendicular bisectors of AF, FE and DE.
- Extend the bisectors of AF, FE and DE to meet CD, BC and AB at X, L and O respectively.
- Join AD, CF and EB
The below mentioned pdf is for chapter-19 Exercise-19 Constructions of Selina Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions