How to Improve Score in NEET Physics
NEET aspirants finds Physics as the most difficult subject. It's a nightmare for most NEET aspirants. A preparation strategy is a must for all aspirants to do excellence in physics and to score well. The first few chapters of class 11 are more about mathematics. This scared the students and they start disliking physics.
|Table of Content|
NTA is expected to release NEET 2023 dates soon. The NEET exam is likely to be scheduled in May 2023. So, to prepare for NEET 2023 physics, there are certain tips and tricks, books, and other relevant information here. NEET paper consists of a total of 45 questions on physics. Each correct answer will give 4 marks and incorrect will deduct 1 mark.
To understand physics, it is important to understand the concept behind it. If concepts are clear, things will be easy for all medical aspirants who considered physics as the most difficult subject. Students needs to change their approach towards physics. Focus more on concepts to make question solving task easy.
Physics preparation for Biology students are quite difficult. But physics plays an important role in securing overall marks in NEET. Students who are good in physics come up shining in NEET. So, here are some best preparation tips for NEET Physics-
- Start understanding physics instead of getting scared of it. Because of preconceived beliefs, extensive derivations, and lengthy calculations, many students have a constant fear of maths and physics. But it's crucial to get past that fear and begin studying the material from scratch. So, start understanding the concept first and then start practicing the problems.
- Candidates preparing for the NEET Physics exam can be divided into groups: those who spend too much time on the subject and those who try to avoid physics. Spending too much time on this subject will reduce your chances of performing well on the other 75% of the questions. Candidates must allocate the same amount of time to each of the three subjects.
- Make a proper study plan for physics preparation. It is a key to success. Divide the syllabus chapter-wise or unit-wise. Make a deadline for each topic. After understanding the concept, practice questions including the previous year's questions.
- Go through the exam pattern. Check for all important chapters from physics. Here is the list of some important chapters for NEET 2023-
- Practice questions from chapters that are frequently asked in NEET. Practice previous year's questions to get acquainted with the type of questions that will be asked in NEET 2023. It is crucial to continue practicing problems to improve your score. To get used to the complex questions and concepts, keep practicing questions from NCERT, previous year's test questions, and other reference books. Please practice NEET question papers, whether they are from last year's question papers or mock examinations, as soon as you are finished with your syllabus. The more you study, the less difficult it will be to bear exam pressure. Setting a time limit while practicing questions will help candidates manage their time more effectively when taking the final NEET exam. Increase your proficiency with motion in straight-line NEET questions and answers to raise your NEET score in physics.
- Selection of the right books is another tip for improving the score of NEET physics. First of all, aspirants should take command of the NCERT book. NCERT lays the basic foundation for both NEET and JEE. There are some reference books such as Objective NEET physics by D C Pandey, H C Verma, etc.
- It's crucial to keep reviewing the material you learned after fully mastering all of the Physics concepts and chapters. When the syllabus is finished along with revision, keep reviewing concepts and subjects to develop a solid foundational understanding of the subject.
- Even after fully grasping the derivations and principles of physics, students find it challenging to remember the lengthy derivations and formulas. Therefore, it is usually important to guarantee that Physics formulas are updated frequently. Making a chart with all of these formulas is all that is necessary. Find a spot to paste it in the study corner. Every time you enter your study area, make sure to look at and read this chart. This will assist you in completing revision and keeping up with the important formulas in mind for a long time.
- Most importantly do not prepare physics with JEE aspirants. The question level and pattern of NEET are very much different from JEE, especially JEE advanced.
- Lastly, be confident, minimize the level of stress, take a good diet, do yoga and always take breaks between study time to freshen up and start again with full energy and enthusiasm.
NEET aspirants find physics as the scariest subject. They always try to avoid doing physics because their overall score in NEET drops. Proper strategy and planning are a must to score well in physics. Focus on understanding concepts and then practicing questions is a must. Devote most of your time to understanding important topics with more weightage in NEET. You can also refer to the material and test series provided by Physics Wallah (PW) to revise all concepts in a short duration.
Q.1. How to prepare physics for NEET 2023?
Ans. Startyour preparation with a basic understanding of physics. Understand important concepts and practice more questions including previous year's questions.
Q.2. Which is the best website for NEET physics 2023 preparation?
Ans. On websites like Physics Wallah which make it simple to search and organize study materials and NEET notes, you may get ready for the NEET exam. You can also join the revision batch in Physics Wallah which will help you to revise all topics along with the test series.
Q.3. Which is the most important topic for NEET 2023?
Ans. Every NEET aspirant should prepare motion in a straight line and clear all concepts related to this topic.
Q.4. How to score 150-160+ marks in NEET physics?
Ans. Focus on Class 11th and 12th NCERT. Practice questions as much as you can.