CBSE Class 10 Civics
About Class 10 Civics Notes
Objective of class 10 Civics study material is to meet the actual challenge in the CBSE class 10 Board and National Talent Search Exam. Each chapter consist of more than one exercise having questions (Multiple Choice and Subjective Questions) that covers the entire chapter. It is of great significant that a student should go through this notes of class 10 civics in detail.
The students should treat the Solved Questions as unsolved and try to solve themselves. The main object of Solved Questions with step by step solutions are only included for reference, if you find any difficulty in understanding the topic. To solve a problem is not to get the answer but to develop an analytical and thinking skill.
How 10th Civics Help you
CBSE class 10 Civics Required good notes and questions for practice and making notes will help you to retain the theory part of the subjects.Physics Wallah academic team prepared CBSE class 10 Civics for CBSE class 10 board and NTSE entrance exam . We have selected seven chapter of class 10 civics and elaborated the detail theory of each and every chapter go through the topics by clicking the chapter and read the theory part try to make your own notes from it ,make important pointer for revision and solve all questions given in exercise. Each chapter consist of 3 to 9 exercise start with solving exercise-1 and then move on after doing the exercise given in class 10 civics chapters now you can move to chapter wise online text prepared by Physics Wallah.
Tips to score Good marks in Civics
- Read theory of class 10 civics form NCERT text book, take help from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science prepared by Physics Wallah.
- Notes play a very important role because civics is subject of information’s, prepare your notes form Physics Wallah theory as well as from NCERT text book.
- Always attend class of civics in school, never miss the class.
- Solve questions from Previous Year for CBSE Class 10.
- Practice from Physics Wallah MCQ based questions.
Chapters cover in Class 10 Civics
Class 10 Civics covers the following seven topics. These topics are useful for NTSE as well as for class 10 Board exam.
- Power Sharing
- Democracy And Diversity
- Struggles And Movement Front
- Outcomes Of Democracy
- Gender, Religion And Caste
- Political Parties
- Challenges To Democracy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How many chapters are in Class 10 Civics?
Ans. There are eight chapters in Class 10 Civics which are mentioned below –
- Power Sharing
- Democracy and Diversity
- Gender, Religion, and Caste
- Popular Struggles and Movements
- Political Parties
- Outcomes of Democracy
- Challenges of Democracy
Q2. Is it important to study civics in class 10?
Ans. Class 10 Civics is an important subject of the social sciences that emphasize the fundamental rights and duties of a citizen. Learning the subject will give you an idea of how the government actually works. Learning the basics is important and will help you understand the Constitution of India. It is therefore important to study all these fundamental principles in detail.
Q3. How Physics Wallah help you in class 10 civics?
Ans. CBSE class 10 civics students who accessed our study resources saw an improvement in their grades. If you have problems with the concepts, you can check out our NCERT solutions, which are available online and for free. When designing our study materials, we made sure that you learned all the concepts according to the latest CBSE syllabus. You can also access our sample papers, past year papers which are prepared by subject experts who are familiar with the CBSE latest syllabus. At Physics Wallah, we motivate students to participate in our online courses, to clarify all their fundamentals, and to ask questions so that the studies become more interesting and get more marks on the exam.
Q4. How to study class 10 civics?
Ans. First, determine the chapter you want to read and make a decision for that chapter.
- Once you have decided, go through this chapter and read this chapter as a story. Do it three times.
- Try to sum up the sequence of events in your head.
- Make your own notes.
- Now read it again carefully and you will notice that things have entered your head.
- Consult study guides and review notes.
- Cards are essential, so practice.
Q5. How do you memorize civics?
Ans. Remember to include important phrases/quotes. Repeat this sketch aloud several times while you read the text. Now cover the text with your hand. Sing the outline you just made in your head, with all the important points. When you review the chapter, try to remember the mini contours you created. If you can do it (as we hope you will), you are done with that chapter.
Q6. How to score well in class 10 civics exams?
Ans. During the exam, try to write the descriptive answers in points and if possible provide graphic or graphic illustrations.
- Look and scan the paper before answering
- For long answer questions, before you begin, place a skeleton of the answer in the margin.
- Be sharp and to the point in very short questions.