Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)
KSEAB is a state education board in Karnataka that was established in 1966. The main and utmost responsibility of KESAB is to regulate and oversee secondary education in the state.
The SSLC (10th grade) exam is held in March or April every year, and the board also conducts other exams. KSEAB oversees and manages the secondary education system in Karnataka State. This involves creating a curriculum, administering exams, recognizing schools, and providing guidance and leadership to all secondary educational institutions under its authority. Additionally, other independent boards in the state, such as the Karnataka State Open Education Examination Board, operate separately from KSEAB.
|KSEEB Full Form||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board|
|Type||State Board of School Education|
|Secretary||RAJENDRA K G|
|Director (Other Exams)||M R MARUTHI|
|Director (SSLC)||GOPALAKRISHNAN H N|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Frequency of Conduct||Annually|
|Short Exam Name||Karnataka SSLC Board|
History Of KSEEB Board Examination
KSEEB is the board responsible for conducting the final examination for Class 10 students in Karnataka, and upon passing, the board issues the SSLC to the students.
The Department of Pre-University, Government of Karnataka, implements the PUC system for higher secondary education. Students who have completed their SSLC can enrol in the 1st PUC and then progress to the 2nd PUC. The courses are broadly categorized as Humanities (Arts), Science (PCMB and PCMC), and Commerce.
Objectives For KSEEB Examination
The KSEEB (Karnataka Examination Board) is responsible for various education-related tasks in Karnataka. These tasks include:
- Conducting examinations: The KSEEB is responsible for conducting the Class 10 (SSLC) and Class 12 (PUC) examinations and other exams.
- Implementing education improvement methodologies: The KSEEB implements various strategies and methods to improve the state's education quality.
- Developing syllabus and courses: The board is responsible for devising the syllabus and courses for various classes.
- Granting recognition to schools: The KSEEB grants recognition to schools in Karnataka based on specific criteria.
- Providing support and education strategies: The board provides support and education strategies to affiliated institutes to help them improve their education quality.
KSEEB Board Date Sheet
The KSEEB (Karnataka Examination Board) has published the Class 10 timetable 2023 on its official website. Students can obtain the KSEEB timetable from the website - sslc.karnataka.gov.in. The SSLC exams for 2023 will be held from March 31 to April 15, 2023. The steps to download the Karnataka Board SSLC timetable 2023 PDF are given below:
- Visit the official website - sslc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Look for the link 'SSLC timetable 2023 Karnataka' under the SSLC examination section and click on it.
- The SSLC exam timetable 2023 link will appear.
- Click on the SSLC exam timetable 2023 Link.
- This will take you to a PDF file that contains the Karnataka board exam 2023 class 10 timetable.
- Download the PDF file and keep it safe for future reference.
However, students can now easily access the full timetable for KSEEB 2023 from this page.
Check out the dates mentioned below.
|Release of exam date sheet||05 December 2022|
|Issue of admit cards||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of exam||1 April 2023|
|Last date of exam||15 April 2023|
|Declaration of result||To Be Announced|
How to Check Karnataka Board (KSEEB) Result ?
Here's how to check the SSLC result 2023 on the Karnataka Board Result website (karresults.nic.in):
- Go to the karresults.nic.in website and you will land on its home page.
- Look for the link that says "Karnataka SSLC" on the page and click on it.
- This will take you to a login window for the KSEEB SSLC result 2023.
- Enter your KSEEB registration number and DOB in the given fields.
- Click on the submit button to view your SSLC result 2023 Karnataka.
- Once the result is displayed on the screen, take a printout or screenshot for future reference.
- It is important to keep the SSLC result 2023 Karnataka safe for future reference.
KSEEB Board Syllabus
To score good marks in the KSEEB 10th exams, candidates must cover all the subjects' entire Karnataka SSLC syllabus. A clear understanding of the KSEEB syllabus is crucial as it helps students identify the important topics to be learned.
The KSEEB 2023 syllabus comprises important subjects, including Maths, Science, Social Science, English and more. Understanding the KSSEB syllabus 2023 can help students prepare for the SSLC and PUC board examinations with a better strategy.
The Kerala Board has scheduled the Kerala SSLC 2023 exams from March 9 to 29, 2023.
KSEEB Board Exam Pattern
The Karnataka State Board is responsible for administering the Class 10 board exams, a prerequisite for students to move on to Class 11 and 12 (PUC). The Department of Preuniversity Education, Karnataka, is responsible for conducting board exams for Class 11 and 12.
Once students have a good understanding of the Kerala SSLC and PUC syllabus 2023, they should familiarize themselves with the exam pattern of the Kerala Class 10 and 12 board exams. This will give them insight into the marking scheme, exam duration, number and types of questions, and will aid in adequate exam preparation, ultimately leading to better performance and results in the KSEEB 2023 online exam.
Grading System For KSEEB
|Range of Marks||Percentage||Grade Points|
|219-312||35 - 50||C|
KSEEB Board Admit Card
The Kerala Board released the Kerala SSLC admit card 2023 on February 14, 2023, online. Schools must enter the credentials necessary to download the SSLC admit card of the Kerala board.
All students must carry their Kerala SSLC 2023 admit card to the exam hall. They should also ensure to keep the admit card safe until the declaration of the result. Therefore, students must not forget to download and carry their Kerala SSLC 2023 admit card to avoid any inconvenience during the exams.
KSSEB Result 2023
Once the Karnataka SSLC result 2023 is declared, the board will announce the 2023 SSLC supplementary exam timetable. However, KSEEB has not yet revealed the 2023 SSLC supplementary results dates. As per the previous year's notification, the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) announced the SSLC Supplementary Result by July 2022. Therefore, it can be expected that the 2023 SSLC supplementary result will be released in July or August 2023.
While the Karnataka SSLC exam date is announced by the board, the dates for the SSLC result 2023 are yet to be revealed. Once the KEEB 2023 results are out and available on their official website.Candidates can easily check it online by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official websites
- Visit the link for Karnataka KSEEB Result 2023 on the homepage.
- Enter your details, such as the KSEEB Registration roll number.
- Your SSLC/ PUC result 2023 will be on the screen.
- Download the KSEEB Result 2023
- Take a hardcopy for the KSEEB Result for further references.
KSSEB Board Question Papers & Sample Papers
The Karnataka State Board exam question papers are significant for academic purposes as they serve multiple functions. To enhance their scores, students are advised to practice KSEEB sample papers and the previous year's question papers, which can help them comprehend the difficulty level and question types asked in the Karnataka SSLC board exam.
They are crafted to assess the students' conceptual understanding and measure the level of competition. Furthermore, they help identify the student's strengths and weaknesses. Students can refer to the previous question papers available on the website as a guide to prepare for the exams.
Frequently Answer Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the full form of SSLC?
Ans. SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate, which is the certificate issued by KSEEB to students who pass their class 10 board exams.
Q2. How can I check my SSLC results?
Ans. You can check your SSLC results on the official websites of KSEEB - karresults.nic.in or sslc.karnataka.gov.in. To view your result, you must enter your roll number and other required details.
Q3. What is the process to apply for the revaluation of SSLC answer sheets?
Ans. If you are unsatisfied with your SSLC results, you can apply for a revaluation of your answer sheets by submitting a written request to KSEEB within the stipulated time. You must pay the required fee and attach a copy of your original mark sheet and the application.
Q4. How can students access the syllabus for Class 10 in Kerala?
Ans. The Kerala Board has made the syllabus available on its official website, which students can access to download. However, for a more precise understanding of each topic's marking scheme and weightage, students should consult their respective schools. The schools have the latest and most accurate information regarding the syllabus and exam pattern and can guide the students in preparing effectively for the Kerala Class 10 board exams.
Q5. What are the passing marks for Kerala SSLC?
Ans. The passing marks for Kerala SSLC are 35 out of 100 in each subject. Students need to score at least 35 marks in each subject to pass the Kerala SSLC exam.