Previous Year Papers JEE Advanced
This page consist of Previous Year JEE Advanced Question Paper with Answer Keys form past 15 years. It is available for free downloads. Each JEE Advance Questions paper consist of paper-1 and Paper-2 with the correct answer key provided by IIT. Do follow JEE Main Previous year Question paper uploaded for your reference.
Why It is beneficial to solve JEE Advanced Question Paper with Answer Keys
JEE Advance is one of toughest entrance exam of our country. It need proper strategies and training to get good score in JEE advance which start with solving JEE Advanced Question Paper. There are lot of benefit to solve Previous Year JEE Advanced Question Paper few of them are.
- Solving Previous Year JEE Advanced Question Paper will help aspirant to understand the pattern and difficulty level of questions asked in the exam.
Previous Year JEE Advanced Question Paper consist of Varity of questions like
- A. Objective questions having Single choice correct
- B. Objective questions having Multiple choice correct
- Integer based questions
- Comprehensive or passage based questions
- Assertion and Reason types questions
- Match the following type Questions
- While solving Previous Year JEE Advanced Question Paper you will understand the different aspects of problem solving skill.
- The best way to understand the syllabus of any exam is to solve the previous year paper this will give you the feel of type of questions and area of concept form which the questions are framed.
- Solve all JEE Advanced sample papers uploaded by Physics Wallah with detail solutions.
Right approach to prepare for JEE Advance
JEE Advance required a very good conceptual clarity in subject like Physics, chemistry and Maths. Strat preparing for JEE advance right form your class 11 and read the text book solve questions as many as you can. Focus of subjective questions which help you to build a solid foundation in the subject concepts.
- NCERT is a must. Read it for at least 3-4 times.
- You must solve all its examples and unsolved problems given at the end of the chapters.
- One can claim that most of the questions of JEE Advanced paper have used the information given in NCERT.
- Revision is very important to score good marks in JEE Advance so prepare your notes make sure you have note down all important formulas and points on your note book.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
- Nature of the Exam:Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Question:Multiple Choice Question/Numerical Ability Type
- Number of Papers:2
- Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Total Time:3 hours for each paper
- Total Questions:54 in each paper
- Each part has a total of eighteen (18) questions divided into three (03) sections (Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3)
- Maximum Marks : 186
JEE Advance Paper-1 Analysis and Types of questions/Marks
JEE Advance Paper-2 Analysis and Types of questions/Marks
Chapter wise distribution of question and marks of JEE advanced 2020 (paper -1 & 2) : physics
Chapter wise distribution of question and marks of JEE advanced 2020 (paper -1 & 2) : Chemistry
Chapter wise distribution of question and marks of JEE advanced 2020 (paper -1 & 2) : Maths
- JEE Main Previous Year Papers
- JEE Main Sample Papers
- JEE Advanced Sample Papers
- Integer Base Question
- Chemistry MCQ Questions For JEE Advanced
- Physics MCQ Questions For JEE Advanced
- Maths MCQ Questions For JEE Advanced
- Chapter wise Quiz Class 11
- Chapter wise Quiz Class 12
- Maths Doubts
- Physics Doubts
- Chemistry Doubts
- Maths Formula
- Chemistry Formulas
- Physics Formulas
- Ask your Doubt
- NCERT Solutions
- Name Reaction of Chemistry