/* MARKETING SCRIPT */?>
Metallurgy is a field of materials science and of materials engineering that deals with the physical and chemical behaviour of metallic elements and their mixtures called alloys.
10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
2. Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi.
3. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
4. Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal.
5. Government College of Engineering, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
6. College of Engineering Pune, Maharashtra.
7. Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
1. Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering:
2. Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in Material Science and Engineering:
3. B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgical/ Materials/ Metallurgy and Materials/ Mechanical/Production/ Ceramics Engineering;
Salary Package of Metallurgy
The average pay for a Metallurgical Engineer is Rs 2,476.34 per hour. The average pay for a Metallurgical Engineer is Rs 52,34,890.79 per year.