About Architecture Engineering Introduction
Architecture is the science that deals with planning, designing, safety, affordability, and supervision of construction works for houses, office buildings, skyscrapers, landscapes, or entire cities.
Eligibility of Architecture Engineering
10+2 level with Science Stream
The IITs consider a score of JEE and other institutions have their own separate entrance exams.
Institutes/Universities for Architecture Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology , Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee
- Aligarh Muslim University Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur, West Bengal
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
- Anna University, Chennai
- Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) University, Ahmadabad, Gujarat
- Swami Vivekanand Technical University Chhattisgarh
- School of Planning and Architecture Delhi
- National Institute of Technology (NIT),Patna
- National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
- Department of Architecture and Planning Engineering, Nagpur
COURSES FOR Architecture Engineering
- B. Arch.
- M. Arch.
- Ph. D Programmes
Salary Package of Architecture Engineering
While a beginner can expect to earn anything between Rs. 1 Lakh to 1.5 Lakh per annum, the salary increases gradually with experience. An experienced architect can command up to Rs. 5 Lakh per annum in the current market. Even within the field, the salaries vary widely, with private companies paying more than the government sector to hire skilled architects