Computer Science Engineering
Computer Science Engineering Introduction
Computer Science Engineering involves both computer science and electronics engineering. It includes testing and designing computer components. There are two types of computer engineers. Computer software engineers and computer hardware engineers.
Eligibility of Computer Science Engineering
(10+2) with biology, maths, and chemistry.
For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4 years.
Institutes/Universities for Computer Science Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
- Indian institute of Technology (Madras)
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan.
COURSES FOR Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech Computer Science and Information Technology
- B. Tech Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
Salary Package ofComputer Science Engineering
IT sector is the higher salary provider sector. A fresher can get the initial package of 2 lakh per annum to 3 lakh per annum in India.