Instrumentation Engineering Introduction
Instrumentation engineering is a branch of electrical and electronics engineering that deals with the study of engineering principles and procedures of computing instruments used in designing and assembling automated systems.
Eligibility of Instrumentation Engineering
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects. Students must go through entrance exams such as JEE (Main) & JEE (Advance) for admissions to B. Tech. courses.
Institutes/Universities for Instrumentation Engineering
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Karnataka
- Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Maharashtra
- BMS College Of Engineering, Karnataka
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology, Karnataka
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Karnataka
COURSES FOR Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E. / B. Tech.
- M.E. / M. Tech.
- M. Phil.
- Ph. D
Salary Package of Instrumentation Engineering
Between 3.5 to 9 lac per annum