Talk to Our counsellor: Give a missed call 07019243492

SRMS EET

About SRMS EET

Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Institutions conducts SRMS Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) for admission to BTech programs under the management quota. Admissions to 85% of BTech seats are filled on the basis of the merit acquired in UPSEE/JEE and as per the State Government directives via online counseling. The rest 15% of the seats including the vacant and lapsed ones have filled through SRMS EET.

The institute offers BTech programmes in the following specialisations

  • Computer Science & Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Mechanical Engineering

Also Check

  1. IPU-CET Entrance Exam
  2. BVP-CET Entrance Exam
  3. PTU-CET Entrance Exam

Talk to Our counsellor