BEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the eligibility criteria to appear in BEEE 2020
1. Candidate should be an Indian citizen and should have studied for 2 years in schools located in india before taking admission in undergraduate program.
2. Candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as on 1st July 2020 will be eligible for admission.
3. For Engineering and Technology the candidate should have passed class 12th with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
4. For Biotechnology, Biomedical engineering a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, chemistry and biology
5. For B.Arch candidate should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate in English and Mathematics and a pass certificate in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).