CBSE Worksheet for chapter-10 Natural Resources class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-10 Natural Resources class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 10
TOPIC: Natural Resources
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
The main biological process that returns oxygen to the atmosphere is
- Burning of fossil fuels
One of the following processes is not a step involved in the water cycle operating in nature.
- Snowfall and rain
The factor responsible for depletion of the ozone layer is
- Excessive use of automobiles
- Excessive use of man-made compounds containing both fluorine and chlorine
- Excessive formation of industrial units
- Excessive deforestation
- What are biogeochemical cycles?
- What is ‘Water Cycle’? Explain the process of water cycle.
- Write a short note on ‘Nitrogen Fixation’
- How can we stop Ozone depletion?
- What are the different states in which water is found during the water cycle?
- What is the greenhouse effect?
- Discuss the consequences of the increase in the concentration of carbon dioxide and other Green House gases in the atmosphere.