CBSE Worksheet for chapter-12 Improvement in Food Resources class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-12 Improvement in Food Resources class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 12
TOPIC: Cell : Improvement in Food Resources
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Which of the following is not a characteristic of mixed cropping?
- Minimises risk of crop failure
- Set pattern of rows
- Harvesting and threshing of crops separately is not possible
- Individual marketing and consumption of crop is not possible
Rotation of crops is essential for
- getting different kinds of crops
- increasing quality of minerals
- increasing fertility of soil
- increasing quality of proteins
- How do stored food grain losses occur?
- What are the differences between broilers and layers and in their management?
Discuss the implications of the following statement:
“It is interesting to note that poultry is India’s most efficient converter of low fibre foodstuff (which is unfit for human consumption) into highly nutritious animal protein food.”
- What are the advantages of composite fish culture?
- What is pasturage and how is it related to honey production?
- What are the benefits of cattle farming?
- For increasing production, what is common in poultry, fisheries and bee-keeping?
- How do good animal husbandry practices benefit farmers?
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths