CBSE Worksheet for chapter-12 Improvement in Food Resources class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-12 Improvement in Food Resources class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 12
TOPIC: Cell : Improvement in Food Resources
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Which of the following is not a characteristic of mixed cropping?
- Minimises risk of crop failure
- Set pattern of rows
- Harvesting and threshing of crops separately is not possible
- Individual marketing and consumption of crop is not possible
Rotation of crops is essential for
- getting different kinds of crops
- increasing quality of minerals
- increasing fertility of soil
- increasing quality of proteins
- How do stored food grain losses occur?
- What are the differences between broilers and layers and in their management?
Discuss the implications of the following statement:
“It is interesting to note that poultry is India’s most efficient converter of low fibre foodstuff (which is unfit for human consumption) into highly nutritious animal protein food.”
- What are the advantages of composite fish culture?
- What is pasturage and how is it related to honey production?
- What are the benefits of cattle farming?
- For increasing production, what is common in poultry, fisheries and bee-keeping?
- How do good animal husbandry practices benefit farmers?