CBSE Worksheet for chapter-5 Diversity in Living Organisms class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-5 Diversity in Living Organisms class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 5
TOPIC: Diversity in Living Organisms
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Three kingdom classification was proposed by
- fungi and bacteria
- algae, fungi, animals and lichens
- algae, fungi and lichens
- algae and simple plants
Who is known as father of taxonomy?
Which one of the following is an example of binomial scientific name?
- Green algae
- Snow leopard
- Rana tigrina
Which one of the following is the correct statement about the respective animal(s)?
- Donkey and horse should be considered one single species because they can successfully mate and produce an offspring.
- Donkey and horse are two different genuses.
- Mule is a separate species.
- Mule is neither a donkey nor a horse.
- Will advanced organisms be the same as complex organisms? Why?
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled, eukaryotic and photosynthetic?
- How do gymnosperms and angiosperms differ from each other?
- Explain the basis for grouping organisms into five kingdoms.
- What are the major divisions in the Plantae? What is the basis for these divisions?
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths