CBSE Worksheet for chapter-6 Diversity in Living Organisms class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter-6 Diversity in Living Organisms class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 6
TOPIC: Diversity in Living Organisms
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
The common name of Ascaris is
- round worm
Metamerism is characteristic features of
The excretory organs of Annelida are
- none of the above
Mention the name of the phylum against the following characteristics:
- Locomotion by tube feet.
- Long, cylindrical and unsegmented body.
- Small, flat unsegmented worms.
Name the phylum of each of the following invertebrates.
- Sea cucumber
- How do annelids differ from arthropods?
- Why are scientific names of living beings considered better than their common names?
- Give the difference between vertebrates and invertebrates.
- Write a note on Protochordata.