ICSE Worksheet for chapter-3 Tissues class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find ICSE Worksheet for chapter-3 Tissues class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 3
For other ICSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Whose living cells provide tensile and mechanical strength
Cork cambium is an example of
- Lateral meristem
- Primary meristem
- Apical meristem
- Intercalary meristem
Collenchyma mainly forms
- Inner cortex
State whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
- Phloem cells carry manufactured food from leaves to other parts.
- Veins of leaves have both xylem and phloem.
- The older xylem tissue does not participate in transport.
- The sclerenchyma consists of actively dividing cells.
- Define the term “tissue”.
- How many types of elements together make up the xylem tissue? Name them.
- Name the regions in which parenchyma tissue is present.
- Which tissue makes up the husk of coconut?
- What are the constituents of phloem?
- What are the functions of the stomata?
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths