SSC Worksheet for chapter-4 Tissues class 9
Worksheet For class 9
For other SSC Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
The junction between the axon of one neuron and the dendrite of the next is called
- A joint
- A synapse
- Constant bridge
- Junction point
Pavement epithelium is the name of
- Squamous epithelium
- Cuboidal epithelium
- Ciliated epithelium
- Columnar epithelium
Processes from osteoblasts are found in
- Haversian canals
State whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
- Axons of nerve cells are very long.
- Dendrons bundled together form a nerve.
- Cardiac muscles get tired soon.
- What is the specific function of the cardiac muscle?
- Draw a labelled diagram of a neuron.
Name the following:
- Tissue that forms the inner lining of our mouth.
- Tissue that connects muscle to bone in humans.
- Tissue that transports food in plants.
- Identify the type of tissue in the following: skin, bark of tree, bone, lining of kidney tubule, vascular bundle.
- What is the difference between cell and tissue?
- What is the difference between the nervous tissue and the nervous system ?
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths