SSC Worksheet for chapter-9 Natural Resources class 9
Worksheet For class 9
For other SSC Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Which of the following is not an important factor for growth of plants ?
- Nutrient content of soil
- Distance of water body from the soil
- Amount of humus present in the soil
- Depth of soil
Soil erosion can be prevented by
- Raising forests
- Excessive use of fertilizer
- Overgrazing by animals
What would happen, if all the oxygen present in the environment is converted to ozone?
- We will be protected more
- It will become poisonous and kill living forms
- Ozone is not stable, hence it will be toxic
- It will help harmful sun radiations to reach earth and damage many life forms.
- How does the atmosphere act as a blanket?
- What causes winds?
- List any three human activities that you think would lead to air pollution.
- Why do organisms need water?
- What is soil erosion?
- How are living organisms dependent on the soil? Are organisms that live in water totally independent of soil as a resource?
- Write a note on how forests influence the quality of our air, soil and water resources.
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths