SSC Worksheet for chapter-3 Understanding Matter class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Fill in the Blanks
- Metalloids show ___________ characteristics between metals & non metals.
- The constituent unit of a compound is a___________.
- Mixture of salt and sugar is an example of ___________mixture, however their solution in water is an example of __________mixture.
- When two or more elements are fused together, without any chemical bonding, it is known as ___________.
- Stainless steel is an alloy of ________, ___________, __________ and
- Air is a __________.
- A mixture of sugar and water can be separated by _________.
- Cow milk is a ____ solution.
- Tyndale effect is observed is __________.
- Duralumin is an alley of _________.
- What are different types of matter based on their composition?
- Differentiate compound from a mixture?
- What is a suspension?
- Explain what do you understand by colloid?
- What are various methods of separation of components of a mixture ?
For other SSC Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
- Hytrogenous, Homogeneous
- An alloy
- Iron, Carbon, Chromium & nickel
- Elements, components & mixtures.
- Compound: A substances made up of more than one element in a fixed proportion acid it can be further subdivided only by chemical means.
- A suspension is a heterogeneous mixture in which the solute particles do not dissolve but remain suspended in it. These particles are visible by naked eye.
- Colloid is heterogeneous mixture where size of the particles is less than the size of particles is a suspended in it.
Hand picking, winning, filtration, distillation, fractional distillation.
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths