SSC Worksheet for chapter-9 Area of Quadrilateral class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find SSC Worksheet for chapter-9 Area of Quadrilateral(parallelogram) class 9
Mathematic Worksheet - 9
TOPIC: Area of Quadrilateral(parallelogram)
For other SSC Worksheet for class 9 Mathematic check out main page of Physics Wallah.
1. In the given figure ABCD is parallelogram while E and F are midpoint of sides AB and CD, what will be value of Ar(ΔADF)/Ar(AECF)?
2. In the given rectangle ABCD, AB : BC =√3 : 2 in circle touching only sides AB and CD, while circumcircle passing through all vertex. Find ratio of strips and cross-shaded area :
- 7/2 ((7√3-11)/(12-2√3))
3. Find ratio of area of ΔADF and ΔABE, F and E are such that
DF = FC, 2BE = EC, ABCD is parallelogram
4. ΔABCD is trapezium if AB = 20 cm, CD = 15cm, DE AB, CF AB if Ar(ΔADE)/Ar(ΔCFB) =3/4.
Find FB – AE.
5. In given ΔABC
AD = DF = FB
DE || FG || BC
Find ratio of area ΔADE and FGCB
6. In given figure ABCD is parallelogram. If AE = 2AD and
AF = 2DG = AB/2 .
What will ratio of area of ΔDEG and quadrilateral GCBF.
7. Quadrilateral ABCD is formed by unfolding a circle of same perimeter as ABCD. What is ratio of maximum area possible of quadrilateral and circle’s area ?
8. In given figure a sheet of dimension 20 x 30 is given. If from each corner a square of 5 cm side was cut. Find the volume of parallel piped formed by folding sides (as shown in fig.)
- 1000 cm3
- 500 cm3
- 2000 cm3
- 3000 cm3
9. Form a rectangle of dimensions a rhombus is formed by joining midpoint of each side. Find the ration of area of rhombus and remains part of rectangle.
10. For a fire length of perimeter, what is correct order of area of different shapes ?
- Circle>Rectanle >Square
- Rectanle >Circle>Square
- Rectanle > Square>Circle
11. Find the area of Rectangle ABCD. It is given that arc of circle passes through point A, D and touches BC at midpoint. Radius of circle in 13 cm & BC = 24 cm.
- 96 cm2
- 384 cm2
- 144 cm2
- 192 cm2
12. In given fig. ABCD is a rectangle .A small circle C1of radius R1 touches side DC at mid point E. AFB is a part of circle (c2) of radius R2 . EF =BC/6 .(at point F both circles touches each other).If Find R2 – R1
- 26 cm
- 25 cm
- 24 cm
- 23 cm
Solutions: to worksheet-9 Topic-Area of Quadrilateral(parallelogram)
|1. (a)||2. (b)||3. (d)||4. (c)||5. (b)||6. (a)||7. (c)||8. (a)||9. (b)||10. (a)||11. (d)||12. (c)|
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths