West Bengal Board Class 10 Science Syllabus for Year 2020 - 21 in PDF
West Bengal Board (WBBPE, WBCHSE & WBBSE)
West Bengal Board Class 10 Science Syllabus for Year 2020-2021
WBBSE Madhyamik Class 10 Science syllabus has been created by the board in such how that it facilitates a successful environment for learning and at equivalent deadlines confusion among students. The WBBSE Madhyamik Class 10 science syllabus has also been put together by experts to assist students develop the specified abilities in cognitive and psychomotor domains. Further, as class 10 is a crucial stage for college kids the syllabus has been carefully and thoughtfully crafted to assist them develop a robust foundation for his or her +2 academic streams. The topics that are discussed in class 10 syllabus of Science are specifically selected to assist students develop better abstraction and quantitative reasoning also as generate greater interest in the subject itself.
As directed by the Honorable Minister-in-Charge, School Department of Education, Government of West Bengal, the West Bengal Board of education has reduced 30-35% of the syllabus altogether the themes for Madhyamik Pariksha (S.E.), 2021. Find here the updated syllabus for 2020-21.
Download WBBSE Board Madhyamik Class 10 Physical Science and Environment Reduced Syllabus 2020-21
- Chapter 1: Concerns about Our Environment
- Chapter 2: Behaviour of Gases
- Chapter 3: Chemical Calculations
- Chapter 4: Thermal Phenomena*
- Chapter 5: Light
- Chapter 6: Current Electricity
- Chapter 7: Atomic Nucleus*
- Chapter 8: Periodic Table and Periodicity of the Properties of Elements.
- Chapter 9: Ionic and Covalent Bonding
- Chapter 10: Electricity and Chemical Reactions
- Chapter 11: Inorganic Chemistry in the Laboratory and in Industry*
- Chapter 12: Metallurgy
Download WBBSE Board Madhyamik Class 10 Life Science and Environment Reduced Syllabus 2020-21.
- Chapter 1: Control and Coordination in living organisms
- Chapter 2: Continuity of life
- Chapter 3: Heredity and some common genetic diseases
- Chapter 4: Evolution and adaptation
- Chapter 5: Environment, its resources and their conservation*