Introduction of Excretory System
Excretory System of Class 11
Excretion is the process of elimination of nitrogenous waste such as NH3, urea and uric acid from the body.
Metabolic wastes also include CO2 and H2O.
The nitrogenous wastes are mainly the end-products of protein metabolism, but also nucleic acid metabolism (as uric acid)
The organs involved in formation, storage and voiding of urine constitute the urinary system.
- Introduction of Excretory System
- Types of Nitrogenous Excretion
- Metabolic waste and Excretory Organ of Animals
- Excretory System In Mammals
- Physiology of Excretion.
- Mechanical Part of Excretory System
- Renin - Angiotensin System
- Defect/Diseases of Excretory System
- Exercise 1
- Exercise 2
- Exercise 3
- Exercise 4
- Exercise 5
- Exercise 6