Frequently Asked Questions
Simplify the following expressions
(√(5) + √(2))2
Which of the following rational numbers lies between 0 and - 1
B: - 1
0 and 1 cannot be found between 0 and 1.
In addition,0= o/4 and -1= -4/4
We can see that -1/4 is halfway between 0 and -1.
Hence, the correct option is (c) -1/4
Prove that the diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other
We must show that the diagonals of the parallelogram ABCD cross each other.
OA = OC & OB = OD, in other words.
Now AD = BC [opposite sides are equal] in ΔAOD and ΔBOC.
[alternative interior angle] ∠ADO = ∠CBO in ΔAOD and ΔBOC.
Similarly, ∠AOD = ∠BOC by ΔDAO = ΔBCO (ASA rule)
As a result, OA = OC and OB = OB [according to CPCT].
Hence, it is prove that the diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other.
What is total surface area of sphere
- The radius of the sphere affects the formula for calculating the sphere's surface area.
- If the sphere's radius is r and the sphere's surface area is S.
- The sphere's surface area is therefore stated as Surface Area of Sphere 4πr2, where ‘r’ is the sphere's radius.
- The surface area of a sphere is expressed in terms of diameter as S=4π(d/2)2, where d is the sphere's diameter.
Thus, total surface area of sphere is =4πr2.
Fill in the blanks If two adjacent angles are supplementary
they form a __________.
- If the non-common sides of two angles form a straight line, they are called linear pair angles.
- The sum of the angles of two linear pairs is degrees.
- If the total of two angles is degrees, they are called supplementary angles.
A linear pair is formed.